2180 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 05-22-2018, 07:26 AM   #16
VolTexas

Look at the byline.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 07:28 AM   #17
82_VOL_83
Stir Stick

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange defense View Post
You didn’t like Davenport?
No
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 07:36 AM   #18
Special Ed
Massive Member

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
dun
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 07:42 AM   #19
Behr
Love ya buddy!

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL-82-JP View Post
Title of the thread reminds me of the Southern way of using 4 verbs when 1 would do: "that feller done gone went and did it."
Got'er did.

I'm fine with both gone.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 08:12 AM   #20
ru4real-really?

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Adams was pretty right on with his assessment.

Hamilton with sidekick Currie fired Fulmer!

How long do you think it would take a man to forget that?

When Fulmer did not get the AD job, then DPietro hired him to be in his ear!

Beverly did not hire Fulmer when he wanted the job! Maybe he remembered that!

Whose agenda was Phil pursuing when Currie and Davenpoort were trying to hire a coach! Wouldn't you have liked to have been a fly on the wall? That would have been interesting!

Phil and his buddy De Pietro finally axed Beverly so the overthrow was complete.

I still remember when Hamilton and Currie fired Phil for his failure to keep up! And I wholeheartedly agreed it was time for him to go!

How we can be fed this steady stream of BS and sit silently by is beyond me.

I think we would have been a lot better off with Currie and Mike Leach than Phil and Pruitt.

All I wanted was a football team I could watch and root for and think they had a chance to win.

When Auburn hires Lane Kiffin, I'll go root for the Tigers.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 08:23 AM   #21
VFL-82-JP
Bleedin' Orange...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4real-really? View Post
<previous post>
So, to summarize:

You do like the coach who stayed here just long enough to get the NCAA looking hard at us, then left for his "dream job";

You do not like the coach who brought us 152 wins over 16 years, along with 2 SEC titles and a national championship;

You do like Hamilton and Currie;

You do not like Fulmer.

Did I get that right?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
"We're all one race, and that's the human race." -- Diamond and Silk
VN Likes: 10
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 08:25 AM   #22
FlintstoneGAVol
FlintstoneGA_VOL

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Happy Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
Witch Doctor say lets be real, neither should have been hired. ($$$$ out the window, again) Witch Doctor say nice gig. get hired, work a couple months (both) then get paid to stay home

BNL
Glad to see you posting again Witch Doctor. Says to me that things are going to get better. Happy Days
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 08:32 AM   #23
Behr
Love ya buddy!

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Quote:
So, to summarize:

You do like the coach who stayed here just long enough to get the NCAA looking hard at us, then left for his "dream job";

You do not like the coach who brought us 152 wins over 16 years, along with 2 SEC titles and a national championship;

You do not like Fulmer.

Did I get that right?
Don't forget, he done gone and said he was gonna go cheer for the barn too.

Edit: I gave his post a like by mistake. *

Last edited by Behr; 05-22-2018 at 08:34 AM..
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 08:32 AM   #24
UT Hill Man

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Quote:

You can leave now.
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 08:39 AM   #25
ru4real-really?

Quote:
So, to summarize:

You do not like Fulmer.

Did I get that right?

no
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 08:44 AM   #26
volfannbama

Location: Armpit of America with screaming midget football coaches
Dislikes john adams articles.

Post then all here to give them more exposure.

Seems legit.

OD is john adams.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 09:08 AM   #27
VFL-82-JP
Bleedin' Orange...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behr View Post

He prechates that. That done went and made him some happy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
"We're all one race, and that's the human race." -- Diamond and Silk
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 09:14 AM   #28
butchna

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Quote:
Adams was pretty right on with his assessment.

Hamilton with sidekick Currie fired Fulmer!

How long do you think it would take a man to forget that?

When Fulmer did not get the AD job, then DPietro hired him to be in his ear!

Beverly did not hire Fulmer when he wanted the job! Maybe he remembered that!

Whose agenda was Phil pursuing when Currie and Davenpoort were trying to hire a coach! Wouldn't you have liked to have been a fly on the wall? That would have been interesting!

Phil and his buddy De Pietro finally axed Beverly so the overthrow was complete.

I still remember when Hamilton and Currie fired Phil for his failure to keep up! And I wholeheartedly agreed it was time for him to go!

How we can be fed this steady stream of BS and sit silently by is beyond me.

I think we would have been a lot better off with Currie and Mike Leach than Phil and Pruitt.

All I wanted was a football team I could watch and root for and think they had a chance to win.

Why wait? Your piss poor support wouldn’t even require replacement.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 09:15 AM   #29
butchna

Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor? Firing Davenport, UT done Curry a favor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behr View Post

Surrrrre you did.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-22-2018, 09:24 AM   #30
KBVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger View Post
They both sucked. Currie just sucks more.
Correct. Neither should’ve ever been hired at Tennessee...both were incompetent and horrible fits.
Reply With Quote TOP