Peyton golfing with Tiger in pro-am

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Peyton Manning could have taken a TV job this offseason, but that didn't happen. Apparently he wants to keep having fun in retirement, which is good news for him, because he's probably going to have some serious fun at the Memorial Tournament later this month.

The golf tournament announced on Wednesday that Manning will be pairing up with Tiger Woods in Dublin, Ohio for the pro-am portion of the event on May 30. The crazy thing about the grouping is that it's not even the first time that Woods and Manning have been paired together for a pro-am. The two athletes also teamed up at the Quail Hollow Championship in 2009 and for the pro-am at Bay Hill in 2005.

Peyton Manning and Tiger Woods scheduled to be paired up for a golf pro-am - CBSSports.com

Reactions: 5 people
Peyton Manning could have taken a TV job this offseason, but that didn't happen. Apparently he wants to keep having fun in retirement, which is good news for him, because he's probably going to have some serious fun at the Memorial Tournament later this month.

Interesting viewpoint. I would think he could do both if he wanted. Playing in the Memorial Pro Am in May wouldn't interfere with calling football games if he chose to.

It's Good to be the Sheriff!!!

picture.php

Reactions: 2 people

Interesting viewpoint. I would think he could do both if he wanted. Playing in the Memorial Pro Am in May wouldn't interfere with calling football games if he chose to.

Evidently he didn't want to. :crazy:

Evidently he didn't want to. :crazy:

That's why I didn't understand the writer's line of, "Apparently he wants to keep having fun in retirement..."

Maybe I misread his intent. :)

That's why I didn't understand the writer's line of, "Apparently he wants to keep having fun in retirement..."

Maybe I misread his intent. :)

Wish I was 40, retired, had articles written about me playing golf with Tiger and could of had a job calling football games.

But hey, at least I get to spend time with you.

Reactions: 3 people
Wish I was 40, retired, had articles written about me playing golf with Tiger and could of had a job calling football games.

But hey, at least I get to spend time with you.

Here you go...I was simply referring to the writer's choice of words and nothing against PM. But keep trying to stir ish up!

I'm sure Peyton in retirement is busier than most with 40+ hour jobs. Between managing his business interests, speaking engagements, camps, family, etc. I'm sure his plate is full.

Here you go...I was simply referring to the writer's choice of words and nothing against PM. But keep trying to stir ish up!

I'm sure Peyton in retirement is busier than most with 40+ hour jobs. Between managing his business interests, speaking engagements, camps, family, etc. I'm sure his plate is full.

Dude, I wasn't stirring...at all!

I was being totally serious. The last part was a little sarcastic, but not in a bad way.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Doesn't surprise me you're confused, you can't tell the difference between Yanny and Laurel.

Oh, and :)

No kidding. I've listened to it twice this morning and heard Laurel one time and Yanny the next.

I'm convinced it's on some sort of timer.

Back to golf, something tells me Peyton and Tiger will be talking trash all day to the other group in their 4-ball.

Great...one of my favorite players hanging out with one of my least favorite tour players.

Reactions: 2 people
For those that are interested in meeting Tiger, there is a Perkins restaurant near the golf course in Dublin, OH......

Reactions: 1 person
I love Peyton but I'm still mad he lost to Florida 4 times. I know...kind of psycho...but I have an unstable hate for them. Peytons cool though.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back