This is why we win 10 games this year

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
This is why I say we win 10 games this year! This is the best we've been on the line of scrimmage in more than a decade and Butch won 9 games twice with less. Better staff, better line of scrimmage talent = Let's go!
:rock:

Reactions: 6 people
This is why I say we win 10 games this year! This is the best we've been on the line of scrimmage in more than a decade and Butch won 9 games twice with less. Better staff, better line of scrimmage talent = Let's go!
I’ll have what he’s having.

Reactions: 7 people

Pace yourself, OD. It's a long offseason. Let's get to August and see what the 2-deep begins to actually look like.

I am hoping for a bowl at this stage of the offseason. I'm optomistic, but I am not even close to double digit wins right now. But good on ya for continuing to carry the banner. 🍺

I love your enthusiasm

Jesus OD I absolutely love your enthusiasm but we are no where near a ten win ball club

Reactions: 7 people
Shocked DobbsForHeisman didnt make this. This staff is by far leaps and bounds better than the previous one. The depth is not here, especially because we are switching systems. This is like expecting Saban to take Texas Tech to the 10 wins his first year, while going from Air Raid type offense to a smashmouth run dominant offense.

We have the talent, not the right talent for the scheme we want.

Reactions: 5 people
WTF is wrong with some of you fans lol winning 10 games this year??? Are you serious we will be lucky to go 6-6 and make a bowl. 5-7 is much more likely and 4-8 again wouldn’t shock me either.

Reactions: 4 people
WTF is wrong with some of you fans lol winning 10 games this year??? Are you serious we will be lucky to go 6-6 and make a bowl. 5-7 is much more likely and 4-8 again wouldn’t shock me either.

Battered Vol syndrome. Who are we to think we deserve a winning football team. Bad Vol fan! Don't you dare having any actual hopes.

Thank you, O.D. There is not a damn thing wrong with your post. :rock:

Reactions: 5 people
I swear the guy is just trolling...Nobody is near that stupid to predict this team will even come close to winning 10 games....Maybe i'm wrong tho...Maybe he really is that stupid.

Reactions: 9 people
After so many years of disappointment I'm taking the wait and see stance. No expectations what so ever, whatever happens just happens. I refuse to be lied to and or let down again. Hell I still have a Butch please tshirt in my closet somewhere.

Reactions: 2 people

Huh, and here I was thinking that that's exactly why we WOULD NOT win 10 games this year...

Really?
Explain.

There are 6 more teams head and shoulders better than us on our schedule???

13ZN.gif

You think the line of scrimmage is going to be a strength?!?

Optimism is good but some of yall are living in an alternate reality and are setting yourselves up for some serious, serious drinking and disappointment.

You abandoned that "we" charade a while back there, IknoxvolsI.

Remember? You're a troll. We remember.

Reactions: 8 people
Some of you guys get too worked up.

10 seems a little optimistic to me. We'd have to beat one of Alabama, Georgia or Auburn; which would make me crazy happy. I feel like 9 is a realistic ceiling and I think we'll get 6 or 7 wins in reality.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back