2435 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 05-15-2018, 10:30 PM   #1
Orange defense

Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings

Jeremy Pruitt: 'Nothing has changed' with Vols' Jauan Jennings
So, I guess everything is still good, huh?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 10:56 PM   #2
OnlyGodForgives

Was he getting a look at some other position?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 11:44 PM   #3
UT Hill Man

Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
Maybe a thing or too has changed, hopefully?

YouTube Link
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 01:32 AM   #4
pharmDvol11

Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
Iím hoping heíll come back as Juauaun Jennings... More vowels= better player
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 03:34 AM   #5
Special Ed
Massive Member

Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmDvol11 View Post
Now don't get your vowels in an uproar.
Or your Vols.

Last edited by Special Ed; 05-16-2018 at 12:25 PM..
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 04:00 AM   #6
butchna

Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
Fake news.

-Roustabout
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 04:05 AM   #7
dcm3w
Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange defense View Post
jeremy pruitt: 'nothing has changed' with vols' jauan jennings
so, i guess everything is still good, huh?
thank you for the urgent update. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 05:47 AM   #8
0nelilreb

Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
CJP is going to drive the media and a lot of fans wild with the way he only lets the info he wants out , With a media that seems to think they are entitled to know every detail and a fan base thatís extremely knowledgeable and fact thirsty I find that itís encouraging / frustrating ( always leaves me wanting more ) . Itís fun and some how satisfying to watch them have to dig for news and i donít seem to have this dread that heís going to rattle off something we have to facepalm ourselves after itís said .
VN Likes: 10
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 06:31 AM   #9
Grudenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nelilreb View Post
CJP is going to drive the media and a lot of fans wild with the way he only lets the info he wants out , With a media that seems to think they are entitled to know every detail and a fan base thatís extremely knowledgeable and fact thirsty I find that itís encouraging / frustrating ( always leaves me wanting more ) . Itís fun and some how satisfying to watch them have to dig for news and i donít seem to have this dread that heís going to rattle off something we have to facepalm ourselves after itís said .
Or itís because there truly isnít an update
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 06:40 AM   #10
Behr
Love ya buddy!

Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
I didn't think he should have been allowed to return.

I'm glad he seems to be doing good and so hope he proves how wrong I was.
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 07:30 AM   #11
0nelilreb

Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grudenator View Post
Or itís because there truly isnít an update
I was talking about the amount of info in general not just this one topic . CJP has a different approach to the amount of information coming out then we are use too . Since this is about an injured player , The policey of not giving out too much info on injured players I think is one that all coaches should adopt . I donít know what people think of the injury tent on the sideline but I like the idea , it gives players and staff a little privacy without having 100k people 👀 at them . I believe Bama has one of those , Iím thinking we might see one this season . .
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 07:32 AM   #12
0nelilreb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behr View Post

I was like 70-30 against because of the social media part of it ( hard to watch ) but he seems to have done everything they asked to prove himself so far and I bet they werenít easy on him
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 07:37 AM   #13
Orange defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcm3w View Post
thank you for the urgent update. I appreciate it.
No problem. Youíre welcome. I believe everything is hey ok.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 07:55 AM   #14
volfan_28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behr View Post

Same here. Felt like the kid was a cancer and keeping him would be anti-productive when it comes to changing the culture.

Turns out that keeping him may have the opposite effect.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 08:02 AM   #15
HuntlandVolinColo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmDvol11 View Post
Are those "Sacred Vowels?"
Reply With Quote TOP