1497 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on When do you expect results/lose patience? Page 3. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

View Poll Results: When do you expect results/lose patience?
Year 2 55 27.50%
Year 3 102 51.00%
Year 4 30 15.00%
Year 5 13 6.50%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2018, 03:48 PM   #31
 Freak 
VolNation's Grand Poobah

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
Added your poll.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 03:53 PM   #32
JazzMaster001

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
Year 2 we'll know what kind of coach we have. Great coaches do great things in year 2.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 03:54 PM   #33
Boca Vol

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
Is 2018 considered Year 0 or Year 1?

I just want our opponents to know they've been in a battle when they play UT. Win or lose I can deal with it as long as the players and coaches do the best they can.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 03:59 PM   #34
chargervol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boca Vol View Post

I just want our opponents to know they've been in a battle when they play UT. Win or lose I can deal with it as long as the players and coaches do the best they can.
We actually agree on this but I would add - not losing because of really stupid coaching decisions.
Everyone makes a bad call here and there but please, no pattern.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 04:02 PM   #35
Behr
Love ya buddy!

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boca Vol View Post

This, all day long.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 04:15 PM   #36
#1ManningFan
Vol for Life

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Added your poll.
Thanks Freak!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 04:49 PM   #37
Boca Vol

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chargervol View Post
We actually agree on this but I would add - not losing because of really stupid coaching decisions.
Everyone makes a bad call here and there but please, no pattern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behr View Post
This, all day long.
Early on, Butch showed glimpses. Even though UT lost the '13 UGA game, most fans watching on TV and leaving the stadium were fired up. There were even, "It's Great to be a Tennessee Vol" chants walking out of the stadium that day...for a loss!

UT came back and beat S. Carolina that same season with a very disciplined performance.

Those games gave most UT fans hope. If Pruitt & Co. can give us that effort all season without the coaching blunders charger mentioned then UT will be fine down the road, IMO.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM   #38
Special Ed
Massive Member

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
I'm not expecting.
But my belly tells a different story.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 05:49 PM   #39
orangeluvr

10 wins year 3.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 06:11 PM   #40
Catfishvfl

When do you expect results/lose patience?
I just want Neyland stadium to be a place that teams fear again
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 06:18 PM   #41
volfan_28

It completely depends on who is healthy. If we arenít missing any major pieces I think we win 8+ in year 1. I expect 10+ by year 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 06:22 PM   #42
82_VOL_83
Stir Stick

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
Oh boy, another one of these threads.
Old 05-15-2018, 06:52 PM   #43
orangebloodgmc

Expect results in Game One.

Lose patience? -- Never quit on em.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:24 PM   #44
illinoisvolfan1

Iím giving the guy 3 years. I expect us to be vying for the east in 2020. If weíre not, Iím losing patience.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-16-2018, 12:56 AM   #45
VolDaddy61

When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience? When do you expect results/lose patience?
I'd say by year 3 we should be talking about the East title, and getting to the S.E.C. Championship.
Reply With Quote TOP