811 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 05-15-2018, 02:30 AM   #1
Orange defense

ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London

ESPN looks at impact transfers Chryst, London can have with Vols
These guys can change our football team in a hurry, just for being here. Their leadership, playing time, and knowledge could ignite us into something big. We have Kenneth George Jr. that can also give some leadership on the field. These guys have something to prove, and I believe they are going to prove to us why they came here, to help the coaching staff out in a big way. Expect Chryst to push our quarterbacks to better heights. Expect London to do the same, and be a horse at running back. These guys are winners in my book, just to be here at rocky top.
Oh by the way, thanks for coming to the hill.
Go vols.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 02:40 AM   #2
SweetDaddy

ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
Chryst will be our starting QB.
VN Likes: 13
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 05:46 AM   #3
Manning Up

ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange defense View Post
These guys can change our football team in a hurry, just for being here. Their leadership, playing time, and knowledge could ignite us into something big. We have Kenneth George Jr. that can also give some leadership on the field. These guys have something to prove, and I believe they are going to prove to us why they came here, to help the coaching staff out in a big way. Expect Chryst to push our quarterbacks to better heights. Expect London to do the same, and be a horse at running back. These guys are winners in my book, just to be here at rocky top.
Go vols.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Your book belongs in the comic section.
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 06:22 AM   #4
VolsnRavens

ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning Up View Post

Not sure why you have such sarcasm about that post. Bringing in Chryst will absolutely push JG to new heights, or he'll lose the job to Chryst. Happens everywhere. Look how much Ben Rothlesburger *****ed about Pittsburgh bringing in another QB. Don't you think that will push him? Or Joe Flacco, who hasn't spoken to Lamar Jackson since he was drafted. They see the writing on the wall, don't get any better, and your replacement is in the building. And look what happened at Alabama. Well, it's like that here now. It damn sure is a message to JG. So he will take that and he'll up his game or will be sitting when game time comes. Same with the RB's. May the best man win out. In all of the cases.
VN Likes: 21
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 07:41 AM   #5
UT-Rex

Imagine, if, every day you have an opportunity to walk into the locker-room or board-room or forum-room and hear something positive like this ...

Quote:
Go vols.

OR ... something less-than-positive like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning Up View Post

VN Likes: 13
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 07:52 AM   #6
jeff1vol

ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
Every article I've read about Chryst losing his job at Stanford had the same theme... "He ain't that good."

I'll believe he's a "difference maker" when he actually becomes one.
VN Likes: 9
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 07:54 AM   #7
Chilmonty
Obviously, ESPN HATES US!

ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
D4H currently changing his name to C4H!

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 08:18 AM   #8
VolEngineer

One thing I noticed from the article that I hadn't before was that chryst rushed for 164 yards and 3 touchdowns at Stanford. Not earthshattering by any means but it looks like he can get out of the pocket some if needed.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 08:18 AM   #9
HoptownVol

Yawn, nothing we don't already know.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 08:23 AM   #10
Jack Burton
Everybody relax, I'm here

Grad transfers and freshmen won’t make much difference for us this year.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 08:23 AM   #11
Bloodrunsorange27

ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
There is no doubt London will help us in the backfield. A big back with experience is much needed. Chryst will hopefully help. Would love to see him come in and win the starting job. Still wish we could add an offensive lineman
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 08:32 AM   #12
Top Gun

ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London ESPN looks at transfers of Chryst and London
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsnRavens View Post
Not sure why you have such sarcasm about that post. Bringing in Chryst will absolutely push JG to new heights, or he'll lose the job to Chryst. Happens everywhere. Look how much Ben Rothlesburger *****ed about Pittsburgh bringing in another QB. Don't you think that will push him? Or Joe Flacco, who hasn't spoken to Lamar Jackson since he was drafted. They see the writing on the wall, don't get any better, and your replacement is in the building. And look what happened at Alabama. Well, it's like that here now. It damn sure is a message to JG. So he will take that and he'll up his game or will be sitting when game time comes. Same with the RB's. May the best man win out. In all of the cases.
Ben is not worried about his job from Mason Rudolph. He wanted a DE or DT to help them get to super bowl.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 08:49 AM   #13
savannahfan

Quote:
Go vols.
The problem with what you are saying::: they are coming here to help our staff??
They are coming here because they think they can get playing time on this team and hopefully improve their NFL chances....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #14
JonGrudensAgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1vol View Post
Every article I've read about Chryst losing his job at Stanford had the same theme... "He ain't that good."

I'll believe he's a "difference maker" when he actually becomes one.
So what you are saying is the guy averaging a little over 600 yards and 6 TD's a season in 3 years at Stanford shouldn't be anointed the second coming of Manning just yet?
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-15-2018, 08:58 AM   #15
peaygolf

All I know is neither one can hurt UT. They are both better than some on the team at their respective positions.
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP