Butch washing windows

This is incredible. Butch continues to a be ***** everywhere he may roam and I love it

Edit : and it's from crazy Al's Twitter which makes it all the more less made up and fantastic..

**** off butch, you finally have a job where you're worth it

Edit: damn I knew I had a few last night but jeeeeeez

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Maybe he's washing the windows on his own Merc. He has a 2door gullwing that I know of. Maybe this economy version is his too?

Nevertheless, dudes making serious bank off of UT. People acting like he's some sort of loser. I wish I failed thi$ badly in my own career.

Reactions: 25 people
And the post below from Albert was “Happy Mother’s Day”.

I guess he meant that to all 3.

Maybe he's washing the windows on his own Merc. He has a 2door gullwing that I know of. Maybe this economy version is his too?

Nevertheless, dudes making serious bank off of UT. People acting like he's some sort of loser. I wish I failed thi$ badly in my own career.

For whatever reason I hear this in a weird sad emo voice and I'm not OK with it

Butch gets the last laugh, that's his $100k Mercedes. Bought it in cash last year. Used to have a white one with blacked-out rims.

Haynesworth hated Butch because Butch booted him from the complex when he showed up for a mentoring event high. That came about a month after his now-closed burger placed no-showed for a catering job for the team during fall camp.

Reactions: 23 people
Dude won us a lot of games. Not as many as we wanted but more than we had been. I wish we trusted him better.

What was his record against Vandy? And what was our record last year? And then he acted like it wasn't his doing.

F*** that guy! He deserves all the ridicule this fanbase is willing to dish out.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back