Davenport Fired

Not seeing this in searches. Link?
Appended: Other than tweet.

Last edited:
Hats off to her for rejecting Schiano and getting rid of Currie. Hope this doesn't mean Haslam is taking back control.

Reactions: 52 people
Hats off to her for rejecting Schiano and getting rid of Currie. Hope this doesn't mean Haslam is taking back control.

She should’ve never allowed it to happen to begin with. She clearly lacked leadership qualities and her public speaking abilities were subpar. UT deserves better

Reactions: 9 people

Yeah, that's my thought as well.

On one hand, the Cincinnati connection and the hiring of Currie gave me pause.

On the other, I'm afraid this may mean that Haslams are reasserting themselves.

Reactions: 7 people
they change leadership like its Kelly Temp Services. Something bad is happening up on the hill. And s***t rolls down hill. No wonder the athletic department has been in turmoil for years.

Reactions: 12 people
Schiano to AD..... Haslam gonna show us peons who really in charge. and on a side note...MORE buyout money....unbelievable

Reactions: 4 people

It undoubtedly does. This is payback for her hiring Fulmer and extending him rather than going with a puppet like Sigmon.

Reactions: 14 people

VN Store

Back