Who is going to replace Paul Bain?

Biopsyman

As everyone knows Paul Bain Is a senior and replaced the legend Rod Wilkes. We all enjoyed a wonderful 8!years of legendary commentary about both. Like many of you, we are all wondering who will be the next to carry the torch, based on current roster hard to pick a successor.. thoughts?

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know, these things have to happen organically. Rod Wilks became a folk hero because of a particular poster's irrational exuberance. Bain stepped in later on the strength of the world's most badass headshot, along with a cool name. The gods of football and folk heroes will step in in due time.

Reactions: 10 people
I don't know, these things have to happen organically. Rod Wilks became a folk hero because of a particular poster's irrational exuberance. Bain stepped in later on the strength of the world's most badass headshot, along with a cool name. The gods of football and folk heroes will step in in due time.

Ollie Lane so tuff, he made his mom change his name to Olie Lane....at birth.

I feel sorry for everyone in this thread who is speaking of Paul Vain as if there could ever be a replacement!

Reactions: 3 people
Fundamental conceptual misunderstanding of the premise?

Nope. I couldn't think of anything funny that I wasn't sure hadn't been used 100 times already, so I went with serious. I hope we're regurgitating these same sayings about Trey for the next 3 years.

VN Store

Back