Trash cans

Everybody has there gimmicks. Miami had a chain built a link at a time.

I was thinking along the lines of Major League movie with a pinup model and we peel off a clothing sticker for each turnover! That would get those young firepizzers to start ripping balls away from opponents!

Reactions: 1 person
Everybody has there gimmicks. Miami had a chain built a link at a time.

I was thinking along the lines of Major League movie with a pinup model and we peel off a clothing sticker for each turnover! That would get those young firepizzers to start ripping balls away from opponents!

I'm sick of gimmicks. Butch had enough for a life time. Go out there and whip somebody's ass.

Reactions: 6 people
6_214878.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
I'm sick of gimmicks. Butch had enough for a life time. Go out there and whip somebody's ass.

Agreed. Butch was certainly more of a salesman than he was a football coach and by his 4th season his team had figured it out. He had some really dumb slogans.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed. Butch was certainly more of a salesman than he was a football coach and by his 4th season his team had figured it out. He had some really dumb slogans.

Slogans bad.

Maxims good.

Fundamentally sound teams will beat slogan-motivated teams 9 times out of 10, which has an odd way of lessening the motivation of the players hearing the slogans and losing.

VN Store

Back