Question: Do anyone know what Tuttle & Bituli

Bauce

was conversing about?

It looked like Bituli was trying to fire up the defense, but Tuttle seemed to start laughing.

Then Bituli seemed to focus on him.

Reactions: 2 people
Would be concerning if tuttle isnt following suit though.

Agreed, but here's how I look at it. We all know this year we will suck. This is the year for attrition and to rid of Jones softness and poor attitude. I'm good with it. We all want the players to buy in, but we know that will not happen with everyone. We are gonna have to get the kids GA and Bama are getting. Tuttle wouldn't play for either more than likely. I know Bituli would play for both.

Reactions: 1 person
If Tuttle was laughing I side with him completely. One player trying to exhort this bunch of stiffs is like a doctor screaming at a five-days-dead corpse to get up and do jumping jacks.

Or maybe Tuttle had his head up his ass like most of the front 7 that got dominated consistently and Bituli had a problem with it.

Reactions: 11 people
Or maybe Tuttle had his head up his ass like most of the front 7 that got dominated consistently and Bituli had a problem with it.

This. The 1st team D line was consistently beaten by a makeshift Oline. At times there were gaping holes and running lanes. Tuttle looked like milk toast. Tuttle is not a NT.

Reactions: 4 people
This. The 1st team D line was consistently beaten by a makeshift Oline. At times there were gaping holes and running lanes. Tuttle looked like milk toast. Tuttle is not a NT.

FWIW, we werenÂ’t lined up in a traditional 3 man front for most of the day.

Tuttle was lined up in a 3 technique a few times. He still didnÂ’t look very good, though.

If Tuttle was laughing I side with him completely. One player trying to exhort this bunch of stiffs is like a doctor screaming at a five-days-dead corpse to get up and do jumping jacks.

So we are siding against the player that wants to pump people up and play well? Interesting strategy

Reactions: 3 people
Tuttle and Johnson were getting after it all day. I watched both of them. Good effort given on both sides

Going to be a long year.. CJP has some house cleaning to do IMO... Most likely going to get worse before it starts getting better. But, I do believe it will get better though.

That's the problem...the d line was getting man handled most of the day and you have the audacity to laugh

giphy.gif

So we are siding against the player that wants to pump people up and play well? Interesting strategy

I am not "siding" either way. It's good to see Bituli showing some fire, but Tuttle pushing against it a little seems in character for him. The starting offense outplaying the starting defense seemed predictable, because defense is where the biggest changes, new terminology and position shifts are happening. And these spring game early whistles and other such rules almost always favor the offense.

If you want a real interesting strategy, realize that team mates argue and push each other. And I hope they really don't give a hot damn about what you or I think about it. Because if they do, then they have problems.

Reactions: 1 person
Bituli probably told him, "atleast I don't get injured at the sight of an opponent".

Tuttle was playing well until the chep shot from behind at his knee by the Ga. player. Broke his ankle, tore ligaments and muscles. The leg has not been even 90% since. And that is from sources close to his home.

If the 3-4 looks like sunseri's this year the Vols will never probably get a 34 maybe JP should do like he said and play what is best for the players like 43 52 44 46 25 358 what ever it takes but they got to improve.

VN Store

Back