*****Orange and White Game Full Video 1080p

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Be sure to select 1080p. The quality may be poor until it fully finishes processing. **Should now be available in 1080p full HD.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LxI5QDc9NM[/youtube]

Reactions: 18 people
I’d hate to be the ones who didn’t compete today come Practice Monday/Tuesday

There is no practice Monday/Tuesday, spring practice is over. But I’d not like to be one of the guys Pruitt was talking about when Pruitt does what he said he’s gonna do and call those players out. And I don’t care who it was/who they are, I hope Pruitt busts them down the depth chart as far as possible or makes em want to leave the program.....they’re the problem and there’s no room for them any more. One way or the other, they gotta go.

Reactions: 2 people
There is no practice Monday/Tuesday, spring practice is over. But I’d not like to be one of the guys Pruitt was talking about when Pruitt does what he said he’s gonna do and call those players out. And I don’t care who it was/who they are, I hope Pruitt busts them down the depth chart as far as possible or makes em want to leave the program.....they’re the problem and there’s no room for them any more. One way or the other, they gotta go.

yep...spring is over, but, I wouldn't doubt Coach Pruitt has other ways to get his message across... don't you think...:)

GO VOLS!

Observations:

-Wow Theo Jackson
-Drew Richmond got his mind right
-greg McElroy was sayin the o line wasn't asked to use force and strength much because Butch ran a spread offense, but they look a lot bigger and more aggressive now
-The Guarantee was using his arm strength to throw the ball downfield and just lettin the receivers make plays.
-We got the right coach for the job
-He downplayin the potential of this team lol
-U can tell they play a lot more focused and energetic
-Jordan Murphy gon be a beast at returns

Negatives:

-runnin backs struggling with Pass blocking
-teams that have a solid secondary will give us problems (not necessarily mean that Helton couldn't strategize around it)
-tight ends are small
-need to get healthy
-depth COULD be a problem unless some true freshmen or redshirts come in and make an impact at d line and running back

Last edited:

Ahh, I didn’t know so I threw days out there.
Either way some guys are going to get an ear full whether they want it or not

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_7tsRrgA2Q[/youtube]

From the perspective of one of the Leap Frogs parachuting into Neyland for the Orange & White game. :hi:

Reactions: 3 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_7tsRrgA2Q[/youtube]

From the perspective of one of the Leap Frogs parachuting into Neyland for the Orange & White game. :hi:

Starting to think Tin Man was a Leap Frog..... (Frog Man)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back