Pruitt not happy with Spring Game attendance

Munarb

“Our fans today were like our football team. Some were here and doing great, some weren’t here for legitimate reasons, and some should have been here and weren’t. That sounds just like our team.”

Reactions: 24 people
Ome of the biggest red flags about Pruitt is that he is a hothead that shoots his mouth off a lot. I thought becoming a HC might humble him. Hopefullt the guy doesnt think he's actually Saban just because he's coached with him awhile. He's done absolutely nothing as a HC yet, obviously.

Reactions: 32 people
dont believe OP - show a link to this

Wes Rucker is quoting him on this too. He definitely wasn't happy with attendance. I don't take that as an "insult" though. But he also needs to understand what this fan base has through the last ten years. You could write a book on last November alone.

Reactions: 7 people
Wes Rucker is quoting him on this too. He definitely wasn't happy with attendance. I don't take that as an "insult" though. But he also needs to understand what this fan base has through the last ten years. You could write a book on last November alone.

This is where I am. I was there, but after the last decade, he needs to understand this fanbase is not like Bama or Georgia.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day, not a bad Saturday at all. Pretty cheap too. If within driving distance and couldn’t make it you missed out.

Reactions: 2 people

Get over it or move on. We tend to feel sorry and live in past. Be ok. I like him bc he is tough. We are used to soft and he isn't. Our team is still soft and reflect too much Jones. Our defense sucks right now and we are in big trouble. Fulmer said it best. We need guys like GA and Bama got. Let coach fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
There's plenty enough people around Knoxville, don't have to drive far and not working, to have had a better crowd for a free event.

We want the players to work harder and "give their all" but many complain that it's too much effort to tailgate and hang out with some fellow fans for a few hours. A good list of recruits there today and wanted them to feel the environment.

But apparently it's justified because Butch went 4-8 last year.

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back