Orange and White Game Awards

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Jarrett Guarantano: MVP

Eli Wolf: Most Improved Offense

Kyle Phillips: Most Improved Defense

Pruitt on Phillips: "He's always had great body language, has straight A's, never late, never misses anything, dependable. "Yes sir, no sir." He does his best every day."

Reactions: 14 people
Jarrett Guarantano: MVP

Eli Wolf: Most Improved Offense

Kyle Phillips: Most Improved Defense

Pruitt on Phillips: "He's always had great body language, has straight A's, never late, never misses anything, dependable. "Yes sir, no sir." He does his best every day."

Phillips is an example of talented guy who time was wasted under Jones

Reactions: 2 people
Dayyyyum.
Every bit of the media was taking shots at him from his practice to him not teaching the players. It’s sad

It was well deserved. How in the world can you teach and coach players with music blaring and the HC running around screaming into a microphone ! :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
Freak, you deserve an award for keeping us all interested and motivated.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 people
The fans. It was a much better turnout than I expected. Once again Tennessee proves we have some of the best fans in the country.

Reactions: 4 people
Lol not a single guy on this team deserves an award

Well that’s complete crap.

So a guy like Phillips who does everything right, from his effort on the field to his effort in the classroom, all while showing great character and a winning attitude......that kid doesn’t deserve any recognition?

Again, that’s crap.

Reactions: 4 people

That picture is like my words on McBride the other day.... Boy did he not play well... Didn't have much receiver help either so that was no bueno. Was impressed on JGs accuracy. Still held on to the ball to long a few times but all in all he is much improved. He even looked faster running the ball today.

I think there will be a few leaving soon. "Some just flat out quit".

A couple notable ones of the 1st team defense especially. One in particular that came in so highly coveted that just flat out disappeared when he should have shown out today.

VN Store

Back