Who is our best player?

Munarb

1.) Best overall player?
2.) Best player on other side of the ball from #1?
3.) Best overall unit?

Going to be a long season with this team full of misfits. Hoping stars emerge

1) #1
2) #35
3) no idea, not impressed either way at this point.

Our best player, unfortunately, did not play due to an undisclosed physical issue and we don't know if he'll ever play again.

Reactions: 5 people
The fact that four or five players don't immediately jump to mind, to where I'm trying to get it down to one, worries me.

Reactions: 2 people
Not trying to say he won’t be good, but I genuinely don’t understand where this sentimate comes from. Is Chryst supposed to be that good? I mean he got benched at Stanford for a redshirt freshman...

He'll be better than what we've got at QB now.

JG & McBride will be on the bench watching & learning only to go in to play in a mop up role.

Reactions: 1 person
Nigel warrior. Kids got 1st round talent and looking like he’s taking well to the coaching.

He will be one of the best in the league

Reactions: 5 people
I no it's not Kongo he just doesn't have the wow factor to me. He just seems to take up space. I hope he proves me wrong

Today?
Hard to say. All of them are still trying to find they re way through being coached and a new scheme.

In the fall?
IMO
Callaway
Chandler
Smith
Warrior
Bituli
Tuttle

Based off today. Warrior showed out. So did JG. He clearly separated from Mcbride.

Some surprises today. Theo Jackson had his name called a lot. He was swarming the ball. Our running backs ran hard.

Receivers caught some passes they shouldn't and dropped some passes they shouldn't.

Paxton Brooks (??) Has a lot of work to do to look like our last punter.

1. Trey Smith if healthy, easy.
2. Warrior
3. WRs? Possibly LB. A lot of talent with Taylor, Allen, Smith, Sapp, Bituli, Kirkland, Ignont.

VN Store

Back