One of the biggest positives from today...

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
No apparent injuries.

It sure was fun to see an actual Orange and White game again. This was the best one we've seen in a while, in my opinion.

Reactions: 42 people
I did see Austin Pope with an apparent ankle injury on one of the goal line plays. Not sure how serious or if he played again.

Reactions: 1 person
One big positive I noticed today was sapp and Osborne. It seemed like those two were making plays all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
It sure is hard to judge a lot when they are not allowed to real hit. It makes them slow to the ball and pull up a step short. I thought JG looked pretty good on most of his throws but would still like to see the ball come out sooner and not be quite so much behind receivers. The offense looked better than I expected. Any one have a crowd count?

it sure is hard to judge a lot when they are not allowed to real hit. It makes them slow to the ball and pull up a step short. I thought jg looked pretty good on most of his throws but would still like to see the ball come out sooner and not be quite so much behind receivers. The offense looked better than i expected. Any one have a crowd count?

Reactions: 3 people
It sure is hard to judge a lot when they are not allowed to real hit. It makes them slow to the ball and pull up a step short. I thought JG looked pretty good on most of his throws but would still like to see the ball come out sooner and not be quite so much behind receivers. The offense looked better than I expected. Any one have a crowd count?
Looked like 35-40k to me.

Doesn't lower bowl hold 60k? It was practically full and probably about 10% in the upper. I was guessing around 55k.

Behind the home side the lower lower (whatever you call it) was blocked off and empty. The rest of it didn't look packed to me.

Sure was a nice day to be there though.

I watched some of the game on the SEC Network and Tim Jordan ran hard for the Orange squad and he could get a few carries behind Chandler this season.

Reactions: 7 people
Hey Freak do you know of anywhere that will show the complete replay or every offensive and defensive play? I missed some of the game particularly the firs drive due to the craptastic SECN.

Hey Freak do you know of anywhere that will show the complete replay or every offensive and defensive play? I missed some of the game particularly the firs drive due to the craptastic SECN.

I'll have it posted here shortly.

VN Store

Back