Poll: Spring Game After Action

What's your gut saying after this spring game?

• Total voters

HeyHeyUT

Which statement most accurately describes your gut feelings coming out of the Spring Game?

My vote went for "Thank God for Will Friend," but I agree with all the statements (which is why I put them in the poll, ha).

Last edited:
After the Spring game where Dormady didn't miss a single pass and people heralded him as the next special thing, I put no stock in a Spring game.

However, I do think Pruitt is exactly what we needed and I think we will surprise some people if players take on his attitude.

Reactions: 2 people
We got a lot of work to do but there is potential. If underachieving U. can get to the NC game, so can we!

After they posted TN's upcoming 2018 football schedule I bet we go 3-9 this year.

We have a string of back-to-back-to-back SEC games that are not very good for UT at all.

Florida > Georgia > Auburn > Alabama > South Carolina. That's 5 we've lost already.

Then it's off to Kentucky > Missouri > Vanderbilt. First year will be a struggling hell for us.

If we play like we did today we go 6-6. If we improve we win more, if we take steps back we win less.

I expect us to get better and win more than 6.

If we play like we did today we go 6-6. If we improve we win more, if we take steps back we win less.

I expect us to get better and win more than 6.

Not with JG as the QB or McBride. Those two would be good at a level D2 team. They still look lost as new born pups out on the field of play. Can't hit their receivers + they overthrow their passes & aren't on target at all.

Reactions: 1 person
Given the circumstances and the schedule six wins sets the bar high. Who knows. We could use some Divine Intervention. :angel:

After they posted TN's upcoming 2018 football schedule I bet we go 3-9 this year.

We have a string of back-to-back-to-back SEC games that are not very good for UT at all.

Florida > Georgia > Auburn > Alabama > South Carolina. That's 5 we've lost already.

Then it's off to Kentucky > Missouri > Vanderbilt. First year will be a struggling hell for us.

I’m not sweating South Carolina. Those other 4 though..... should have had South Carolina first.

I’m not sweating South Carolina. Those other 4 though..... should have had South Carolina first.

Yeah, I know....right? I've said to myself the South Carolina game for the last 4 years we should destroy them w/no problem but we haven't gotten the job done of beating them yet. It makes me sick w/that QB they have....seems to win the big games.

Our o-line is awful and JG holds on to the ball too long. McBride was terrible. Cryst can’t get here soon enough. The few passes that actually hit there targets were oftentimes dropped. There was no running game at all which was either due to poor line play or no viable tailback. The only things that looked good was our FG kicker and defensive line, which may have been made to look good by the terrible o-line. Pruitt has s lot of work to do.

Our o-line is awful and JG holds on to the ball too long. McBride was terrible. Cryst can’t get here soon enough. The few passes that actually hit there targets were oftentimes dropped. There was no running game at all which was either due to poor line play or no viable tailback. The only things that looked good was our FG kicker and defensive line, which may have been made to look good by the terrible o-line. Pruitt has s lot of work to do.

That’s funny because that’s the exact opposite of what I saw. The o line played pretty decent, the d line not so good. We ran the ball ok and JG looked alright. I will agree on our kicker.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back