Which player(s) are you most excited to see tomorrow?

Pruitt. Nice to see a coach and coaching staff on the field that know what they are doing with a plan

Reactions: 3 people
Kongbo. He's looked better than I expected in the practice vids.

Has anyone heard if the QBs will be live tomorrow? I would like to see sacks tomorrow, but I don't want to see injuries either....

I am looking forward to seeing what our WR's do especially Callaway. He has big play potential and makes some really nice catches.

Reactions: 1 person
Will McBride...Trey Coleman...Greg Emerson....Alontae Taylor...Will Ignont...Jerome Carvin...

Hell, I'm just ready to see them all...

Reactions: 4 people
Ty Chandler - hoping he has put on some size. Gonna have a lot of carries this year

All of our LB's to see how they look in the 3-4

Also looking forward to seeing a true scrimmage with a lot of guys competing

And why? Let's hear it.

Sorry Freak, can't answer the question as asked. What i want to see tomorrow is COACHING! I want to see our players play hard, make some mistakes, and the coaching staff coachum up, make adjustments and then watch the players play better! That's what I wanna see!

Reactions: 2 people
Will we be seeing Jennings tomorrow? I haven't seen much on him this spring or practicing in spring practice highlights? Thanks in advance.

I'm excited to see who all comes out on first team defense. I know it's subject to change but I want to see who Pruitt wants out there. Especially at DB.

I want to see Jordan Allen, with all the attention he has received from the coaches and how big he has become I want to see if it has translated.

I also want to see Alontae Taylor, have a feeling he is going to do some good things at Corner.

I also want to see Princeton Fant, feel like with his size he might be able to bulldoze some people as he is running verticle.

I know it's just a scrimmage and we can't tell a whole lot but it will be nice to see an oline play together and be consistant. Also would like to see some of the linebackers doing a good job.

VN Store

Back