Freak's Friday night before the Orange and White Game admittedly off topic thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's bittersweet. We get to watch football tomorrow, but it marks the end of the spring and the start to the longest stretch of the offseason. At least we have a real game to watch and not some weirdly-scored circus of drills. Hopefully, what we see tomorrow will make for good discussion this summer.

We have another thread for roll call, but let's hear what everyone is doing tonight and tomorrow, even if you plan is to watch on tv.

Besides that, what's everyone up to tonight? Video games? We probably have some folks playing God of War on PS4, I bet. Anyone watching NBA playoffs? Preds playoff hockey (9:30 p.m. Will they finish off the Avalanche tonight?).

So what else is going on? Parties? Food? Let's hear about it, or anything else off topic you want to post about.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
I think tomorrow may be the first time in a long time that I will fire up my grill for a spring game.

Reactions: 2 people
I think tomorrow may be the first time in a long time that I will fire up my grill for a spring game.

Solid idea. Weather looks good, too. I'm seeing a forecast of around 71 degrees.

Reactions: 1 person
Thinking about bringing my kiddos to the game. Are there any fun stuff for them to do before the game?

Drinks with the parents and friends. Tomorrow grilling and partaking in some adult beverages. O&W then more adult beverages.

Thinking about bringing my kiddos to the game. Are there any fun stuff for them to do before the game?

This maybe?

Toyota Vol Village in Lot 9 opens at 9:30 a.m., which includes give-aways, face painting, music, photos with Smokey and the spirit squad, food options, inflatable games, interactive areas and more.

Reactions: 2 people
It's bittersweet. We get to watch football tomorrow, but it marks the end of the spring and the start to the longest stretch of the offseason. At least we have a real game to watch and not some weirdly-scored circus of drills. Hopefully, what we see tomorrow will make for good discussion this summer.

We have another thread for roll call, but let's hear what everyone is doing tonight and tomorrow, even if you plan is to watch on tv.

Besides that, what's everyone up to tonight? Video games? We probably have some folks playing God of War on PS4, I bet. Anyone watching NBA playoffs? Preds playoff hockey (9:30 p.m. Will they finish off the Avalanche tonight?).

So what else is going on? Parties? Food? Let's hear about it, or anything else off topic you want to post about.

Go Vols!
I guess I missed the PS4 train but I will probably be playing PUBG on pc.. will be getting owned of course :)

Been in Paris all week with the wife, but excited to get back late tomorrow and check in with VN to see how the game went

VN Store

Back