Official Spring game thread, night cap edition

OrngeJuiceJones

Ok we've seen the roll call, and the prediction thread, this is the night cap edition. Who's going out in Knoxville afterwards and where?

Please don't merge this!

maybe people are out doing things instead of posting in this thread? me, i'm at work. tomorrow, game, tomorrow night, dinner probably in Market Square with the fam.

Market square is great. Love it and old city. I'm thinking Sweet Ps.

yeah, past few times we've come over, we've stayed at the crown plaza, so it's been easy access to MS. this weekend we're at the Hilton, little further away but we like it down there too.

plus the strip sucks now.

yeah, past few times we've come over, we've stayed at the crown plaza, so it's been easy access to MS. this weekend we're at the Hilton, little further away but we like it down there too.

plus the strip sucks now.

Yeah strip is nothing like it used to be as far as nightlife back in the day. Market square has great food and a few cool bars. Lately I find myself hanging in old city more. Really love Sweet Ps and Barley's.

Does someone post the video of the O&W game like the actual football games? Just moved and don’t have cable yet.

Thanks Freak for everything that you do here. I’m sure that everyone appreciates it. This board keeps us with the info flowing, and we love coming here to get it.
Let’s go volnation, for we have a spring game to watch, and I think it is going to be a doozy of a game.💥😬👍👍👌

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Freak for everything that you do here. I’m sure that everyone appreciates it. This board keeps us with the info flowing, and we love coming here to get it.
Let’s go volnation, for we have a spring game to watch, and I think it is going to be a doozy of a game.💥😬👍👍👌

Ditto! Thanks Freak for all you do for us! :clapping::rock:

VN Store

Back