Arian Foster on MTV

He was a pompous dbag, but that's not surprising. And he lost his one and only challenge which was gratifying to watch. So all in all, it was a great appearance for Arian.

Reactions: 7 people
I got my driver’s license just a couple months after MTV started. My buddy who didn’t have his yet was always looking for a ride to his girlfriend’s house and I found out she had the cable tv so I started driving him over to her house. They would disappear to wherever and do whatever and I would sit in her basement den with the dogs and watch music videos for a few hours. I thought it was a great tradeoff.

Reactions: 2 people
I got my driver’s license just a couple months after MTV started. My buddy who didn’t have his yet was always looking for a ride to his girlfriend’s house and I found out she had the cable tv so I started driving him over to her house. They would disappear to wherever and do whatever and I would sit in her basement den with the dogs and watch music videos for a few hours. I thought it was a great tradeoff.

Those were the days...... Good times!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Here is a good question, how many people on here can say that they can remember when MTV first launched? Showing my age, but I can remember being 19, living in Kingston, Jamaica, watching when they first came on the air. Can anyone of you older ones remember where you were?

VN Store

Back