Currie Presses On: Caption This Photo!

livefaith

Our VFL native son still spreading the good word of higher education and morality to America's next generation.

Attachments

• IMG_2629.jpg
    IMG_2629.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: 2 people
"The point is that a background check isn't a good indication of someone's integrity or moral character."

"Don't ever, ever, ever ever ever ever, call Greg Schiano for a job opening"...

tumblr_mz0ue1iGn21svefdfo7_250.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Greg Schiano is a good guy..I vetted him..I still to this day do what know what all the uproar was about..I told them I was going to make a splash hire....

Reactions: 4 people
"I got these slides from a resilient leader by the name of Butch Jones. I've grown 1% better each conference."

Reactions: 3 people
"I was in that one lifetime movie/documentary called 'How To Destroy A Program in 10 Days' starring Haslam... You may have seen it, idk, I'm kind of a big deal"

Reactions: 1 person
I wrote a book on how not to handle a coaching search

I don’t hate this guy. Not firing Butch sooner, waiting to hire someone for so long, and then hiring a child rape apologizer was incredibly stupid. But he delivered Leach in our laps and the idiots in our administration continued to bungle the search by calling him home.

I don’t hate this guy. Not firing Butch sooner, waiting to hire someone for so long, and then hiring a child rape apologizer was incredibly stupid. But he delivered Leach in our laps and the idiots in our administration continued to bungle the search by calling him home.

Gotta give the man credit. Once his bosses select pick (splash hire) got yanked off the table, he went thru the jet fuel like crazy. I don't hate the guy. He's just a typical bureaucratic shill for guys in the shadows.

Imagine what he could have landed with a legitimate "find the best candidate possible" search had he started about the time Smartt put the scrubs in?

Mike Leach would have been a bad fit at Tennessee.

attachment.php

"Okay, next... right over there, go ahead."

"Thanks, Mr. Currie. So, you keep using that word 'integrity' — umm, I don't think it means what you think it means."

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back