The annual video - Tennessee Football

Cool video.

Was it supposed to be about UT football in general or Neyland Stadium?

Reactions: 1 person
Yes.

Hey, did you see the video that one of our VN members made I think in 16, to the music of Copperhead Road?

Yes...vaguely. Any video with Copperhead Road and UT football is a winner.

Also, I hope the shot at the 24 second mark wasn't taken from the innerds of Neyland. If so, they better get to work...that doesn't look safe.

yep, that's what it's supposed to look like. hope to see it back like that soon.

The score in the background over the types of clips used, has an impending doom/afraid of something returning type of vibe. ( If one watching was a non vol fan ) Other than what happens this year either way. I hope this can finally be a representation of Tennessee football.

( I thought about using the headbanger emoji but an error message popped up saying someones been using it too much. lol )

I’ve always felt that if John Ward was still on the air, the tumultuous last decade would have never happened.

Morgan Freeman narrating doesn’t have jack**** on John Ward on a Saturday in the fall (or ever for that matter). No...Sir...Ree! No...Sir...Ree!

John Ward...simply the best! Second isn't even close...

We went from John Ward, the man that made us all feel like we were at the game, while listening on the radio, to Bob Kesling. No comparison at all. It’s like comparing a steak dinner to a hamburger.

VN Store

Back