Pruitt on why Greg Emerson will play both sides of the ball

OD:
NuOFcu5.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
I have a sneaky suspicion that Emerson and Taylor may remain on the other side of the ball come fall, jmo...

As much hell as you catch OD I like how you are always positive no matter what the situation. It's a little insane especially with what we've gone through as a fan base the past decade but I like it.

Reactions: 6 people
As much hell as you catch OD I like how you are always positive no matter what the situation. It's a little insane especially with what we've gone through as a fan base the past decade but I like it.
Thanks. You know, I try to stay positive always, and I know some are going to give me heck, but I’ll keep on a going. Pruitt to me is as good as gold, and I know we have a winner with him as our coach.
Thanks again.:hi:

Reactions: 12 people
I have a sneaky suspicion that Emerson and Taylor may remain on the other side of the ball come fall, jmo...
You may be right, but Pruitt isn’t really letting out much info is he? I think that is good to hide everything from the other teams, and we can’t figure out Pruitt.:good!:

Emerson is freaking beast..... He is from my hometown. I saw him play a few time live and in color and what a freak athlete. He will be fine regardless of where they put him.

Reactions: 9 people
Emerson is freaking beast..... He is from my hometown. I saw him play a few time live and in color and what a freak athlete. He will be fine regardless of where they put him.

I agree. I think he and Alontae are both special type athletes that will succeed wherever they play....just ballers that will help this team wherever they are needed.

Like Juaun Jennings did a couple of years ago...

Reactions: 3 people
I don’t care where they play but
1) play Emerson somewhere. Don’t have him as a backup guard playing 3 plays a game
2) get the ball to Taylor or play him regular on defense. If he has 3 catches and 1 run like Byrd did LY, it’s a waste.

I don’t care where they play but
1) play Emerson somewhere. Don’t have him as a backup guard playing 3 plays a game
2) get the ball to Taylor or play him regular on defense. If he has 3 catches and 1 run like Byrd did LY, it’s a waste.

Pretty sure Taylor is going to be starting at CB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180419-014453.jpg
    Screenshot_20180419-014453.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: 4 people
Emerson played his HS football in my backyard as I live right behind North Side High. He will be another great player to come through the ranks of UT football. And where they decide to put him he will give his all to coach Pruitt & his staff.....he's been a vol for a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Emerson played his HS football in my backyard as I live right behind North Side High. He will be another great player to come through the ranks of UT football. And where they decide to put him he will give his all to coach Pruitt & his staff.....he's been a vol for a long time.

J Town!

My son played Northside tonight in soccer. He said one of their players said Emerson wasn't happy having to play o line and may transfer. Hope not, but that's what the Northside player said.

VN Store

Back