Orange and White Game roll call

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
With Pruitt pleading for fans to turn out this Saturday I thought it would be interesting to see how many folks are planning to attend the Orange and White game.

So, who’s going? How many in your party? Are you local? If not where are you traveling from (or how long is your trip)?

:hi:

Reactions: 3 people
Will be 3 of us!!! :rock::rock:

Lets Do THIS!!!!

picture.php

Four in my group, three locally and myself from West Tennessee, heading up for the Young Alumni Association festivities. It will be my first tour of the locker room!

I'll be there. Don't yet know whether I'll be alone or be able to talk my (non-football) bride of 30 years into joining me. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please. :)

Reactions: 7 people
I wish, part of the selling point of moving to Atlanta was being closer to Knoxville, unfortunately I have people visiting this weekend. Have it recording though so I can watch in!

Might be coming from 6 hours away with my oldest son. At home on paternity leave and depends if the Mrs keeps feeling well after delivering last week.

Reactions: 4 people
I will be with everyone in true Vol spirit! This is the only weekend I could get to go see my grandkids and service member son. I LOVE my Vols but my grandkids are more important!

HAVE A GREAT TIME AND GO VOLS! COME ON 102,455!!

:clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
I’ll be there...probably just bringing myself (local) but I’ll be there. Maybe I’ll make the Vol Walk.

Reactions: 2 people
Bringing about 8 from all over the state! Hanging out on Clinch then mosey on over to Neyland. Hope to see y'all there!!

Reactions: 4 people
Bringing up 6 with me in the RV on Saturday from Chattown. Where's the best place to park and walk. Not much time to hang out before.

Reactions: 2 people
Bringing up 6 with me in the RV on Saturday from Chattown. Where's the best place to park and walk. Not much time to hang out before.

Parking is free except for Lot 9 across the street from Neyland. Not sure about good RV parking though.

VN Store

Back