Dormady to Houston

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
How long before he is a projected first rounder?

I wonder if some competent coach will finally go “Hey.... try not throwing off your back foot”

Reactions: 11 people
The sad, really irritating aspect is he'll get evaluated, trained, and coached up by someone who knows what they're doing with QB's, they'll go on a 18-23 285 yards 3 td tear....folks be like hey, didn't that guy play at Tennessee? :dunno:

Reactions: 12 people
Dude definitely has a good arm. Just never got the right coaching here. Also felt like the more sacks he took, the more he started to play timid. I could see him having a Nathan Peterman type Senior year pretty easily.

I'm hoping he does well, even if it'll kinda suck it wasn't here.

Why did he commit? Seemed like an odd fit from the start

It's a perfect fit, he's a Texas guy who ran an Art Briles style air raid offense in high school. Under Kendal tutelage he'll put up over 3000 yds 30 TDs if he can win the job.

EDIT
Nevermine, miss interpreted the post

Isnt Kyle Allen still there? Seems odd that he would leave to compete for a job with a more accomplished QB at a lower level.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a perfect fit, he's a Texas guy who ran an Art Briles style air raid offense in high school. Under Kendal tutelage he'll put up over 3000 yds 30 TDs if he can win the job.

EDIT
Nevermine, miss interpreted the post

Actually his father was his HS coach and they switched to UT's offense for Dormady's senior year.

They did spell Dormandy's name right, so that's a good start...just had to do it one more time to irritate the spelling police on VN.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back