Stickers

krankwave

local
Had these made up in response to calls on finebaum. I have a few left if anybody wants one. Freebie just email me where to send it.
Krankwave@gmail.com

Attachments

• 4A340410-B065-4C0F-948A-1DFA887F97B7.jpg
    4A340410-B065-4C0F-948A-1DFA887F97B7.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
1250654.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
I’d change the words to say....

At the top: To the Naysayers
At the bottom: Its about to change
In the middle: Power T logo

I am simply trying to do something nice. As far as what it says it still applies to all walks of life. I meant for it to be usefull even after the hire. I don’t own a graphic shop I just make em up and shoot em to a friend. I never sold one just gave em away. It’s fun for me. Been doing this for over ten yrs. originally it was for my chopper shop and then for many bands, all for fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
What it means was explained in first post. Finebaum said we should settle for any coach who would come here.

I've read this thread and I'm still not sure if I totally understand what it means.

Do you want one?

No, its well done. Looks like he knows what he is doing in making them. Just wouldnt understand what it meant unless i was told and if its all about something pf said, its lame. I think CJP is a pretty solid coach, but if anyone is acting like he was a top choice they need to quit lying to themselves, which in fact, means we settled.

What it means was explained in first post. Finebaum said we should settle for any coach who would come here.

Not a big deal brother, I guess I should have said I wasn't sure who said what first. I was just messing with VFNB anyway.

No, its well done. Looks like he knows what he is doing in making them. Just wouldnt understand what it meant unless i was told and if its all about something pf said, its lame. I think CJP is a pretty solid coach, but if anyone is acting like he was a top choice they need to quit lying to themselves, which in fact, means we settled.

I agree.

It was said after we turned down schiano (spelling) and as I recall Paul said it too

Well, duuuh. After running that p1$$ p00r effort of a coaching search, creating an environment where your fanbase revolts in the streets, then the AD flying around the nation offering everybody, like chicken with it's head cut off ... I would say "settling" is pretty much all that we had left.

I like Pruitt and obviously hope he's "the guy". But nobody, and I mean nobody, around here (except Jeremy's mom) would have had him in our top 5 going in to November. So, technically speaking, we settled.

If Pruitt leads us back to the promised land. And he may. He just unknown as an HC. Then this hiring process will fall squarely into the "Even a stopped clock is right twice per day" or "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time" category.

Yeah............I think if anyone was paying attention while the whole coaching search was going on, it was very apparent that media members, and heck fans from other schools, were telling TN fans that we should shut our mouths and deal with Schiano because he's the best we can get considering the circumstance.

Now we don't know how well CJP will do, but I do believe considering what we were looking at before hiring him, Schiano, Brohm, Dorean, I wouldn't say we settled.

At least with CJP there is hope looking at how he's done nothing but win at every stop he's been at that he can do that here. Where as the other guys, well, not so much.

So yes, his sticker made perfect sense when you think about it for just a split second instead

Live faith why are u jumping on my back I just offered a freebie to true vfl. That sticker is about hope and belief as much as it was an answer to the pf show.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back