Smokey Grey question....

volfanstuckinga

Please don't yell at me....I am only asking because I haven't followed closely on here for a month or so. It seemed that CJP indicated we wouldn't be wearing the smokey greys anymore. Everyone has an opinion I am sure....but that isn't the point of the post.

I have seen SEVERAL of our recruits posing for pics on Twitter with the smokey greys on. If we are getting rid of them....why are we allowing recruits to get hyped about them.

Again....maybe I missed something in the last month

Reactions: 4 people
Please don't yell at me....I am only asking because I haven't followed closely on here for a month or so. It seemed that CJP indicated we wouldn't be wearing the smokey greys anymore. Everyone has an opinion I am sure....but that isn't the point of the post.

I have seen SEVERAL of our recruits posing for pics on Twitter with the smokey greys on. If we are getting rid of them....why are we allowing recruits to get hyped about them.

Again....maybe I missed something in the last month

I WONT YELL AT YOU.
ok,sorry, I just did...lol
I actually have the same question you do.
Our recruits seem to overwhelmingly choose gray to dress in when they visit our locker room.

Reactions: 1 person
Saw a pic the other day of a cruit with the orange pants and grey jersey n it looked sharp. Only needed a grey stripe down the pants to complete the look.

I WONT YELL AT YOU.
ok,sorry, I just did...lol
I actually have the same question you do.
Our recruits seem to overwhelmingly choose gray to dress in when they visit our locker room.

Gray is gone forever. Coach P stated. He is a traditional coach with strong belief in school tradition. New uniforms were on Twitter a few days ago. Orange pants are back. So several ways to combine our colors. Black cleats are also back.
I think the recruits have the gray on because that's what available in picture room. New uniforms won't be worn till season starts

Reactions: 12 people
Gray is gone forever. Coach P stated. He is a traditional coach with strong belief in school tradition. New uniforms were on Twitter a few days ago. Orange pants are back. So several ways to combine our colors. Black cleats are also back.
I think the recruits have the gray on because that's what available in picture room. New uniforms won't be worn till season starts

Lol, so you think the team wouldn't have any control over what's in the "picture room"? Seems like a pretty simple fix....take them out.

I was about to ask the same question; seems weird to keep parading them around and letting recruits wear them in promo pictures if they aren't using them anymore.

I did see they filmed some promotional videos the other day and it has traditional home uniforms, stormtroopers, all orange, and white jerseys/orange pants, all with black cleats. No shots done in Smokey Greys, and the indication is we're going to see all orange and white jerseys/orange pants both at least once next season.

Maybe we can replace grey with Black. I really liked those Halloween Colors we wore during Kiffen year against SCAR, homecoming I think.

We came out in regular unis and then after warm ups came out wearing the Black and Orange and the team was hyped up and upset SCAR. Spanked um good.

I highly doubt theyÂ’re gone forever.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe we can replace grey with Black. I really liked those Halloween Colors we wore during Kiffen year against SCAR, homecoming I think.

We came out in regular unis and then after warm ups came out wearing the Black and Orange and the team was hyped up and upset SCAR. Spanked um good.

I thought it was great except that we had to "upset" South Carolina. It's like an NFL team having to wonder if they will beat the Browns.

Gray was cool for a bit. Making it a permanent school color was dumb. Time to move on from it.

The uniforms that were recently on twitter are not necessarily the new uniforms. I could easily see us going back to the double stripe or solid pants and classic helmet stripe.

Reactions: 2 people
SMOKEY GREYS..............burn them or send to Russia to be matched up with the Orange Cleats

Reactions: 4 people
As for the recruits... young people need to have hopes and expectations that they won't be allowed to fulfill later on. It builds character. I think CJP understands that.

Is there a link to the new uniforms? Would like to check that out

gray was cool for a bit. Making it a permanent school color was dumb. Time to move on from it.

The uniforms that were recently on twitter are not necessarily the new uniforms. I could easily see us going back to the double stripe or solid pants and classic helmet stripe.

Yes!!!

VN Store

Back