Coaches Need Us

AstonRoyal

UT Vols: Brian Niedermeyer challenges fans to come to spring game

If you can show up for the Spring Game this weekend, please come out and support. Our Players and Coaches need your support, and our recruits need to see what we're all about.

If you can't even show up to a FREE event to help the team simulate a game environment, then you don't have the right to complain about anything about our team this season.

Let's show our coaches and players that we stand by them, even during the down times.

I myself will be driving in from Austin, so I hope to see all my Big Orange Brothers and Sisters in the stands!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 5.18.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 5.18.43 PM.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
I'm planning on going. If so I'll have my almost 3 year old daugher with me by myself so....we'll see how this goes lol.

Reactions: 4 people
I plan on being there!! :rock:

Having trouble getting around the name Niedermeyer though?!?! :blink::blink:

picture.php

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I plan on being there!! :rock:

Having trouble getting around the name Niedermeyer though?!?! :blink::blink:

Think he's the tight end coach. He's also the lead recruiter for a few big time recruits.

Glad to see that you'll be there!

ill be coming from Huntington Wv. how early should i arrive and where are some good places to park. My last trip was 3 yrs ago and had the worst time finding a parking spot. Missed the entire first half.

Reactions: 3 people

Get your butts to the Spring Game this weekend. Our Players and Coaches need your support, and our recruits need to see what we're all about.

If you can't even show up to a FREE event to help the team simulate a game environment, then you don't have the right to complain about anything about our team this season.

Let's show our coaches and players that we stand by them, even during the down times.

I myself will be driving in from Austin, so I hope to see all my Big Orange Brothers and Sisters in the stands!

Agree with everything but your"If you can't show up"statement..Alot of folks ain't got the time,$,etc to just drive cross country to watch a scrimmage.

Reactions: 9 people
Are you coming up 30? Maybe you can pick me up at the 380 exit in Greenville.

Yeah I think I'm gonna be going through 30. I'll be in Knoxville for a week and a half though and in Nashville for a few days so you wouldn't be back for another couple of weeks.

If you can show up for the Spring Game this weekend, please come out and support. Our Players and Coaches need your support, and our recruits need to see what we're all about.

Well if you’re driving in from Austin I can certainly get my crew there from Franklin! Go Vols!!

Reactions: 5 people
Coaches Need Us

Yep,
To buy tickets
To buy popcorn
To buy parking passes
To buy motel rooms'
To buy stupid 'Grey Ts
To......well you get the idea.'
To BUY and keep our mouths shut except to CHEER

Reactions: 2 people
Coaches Need Us

Yep,
To buy tickets
To buy popcorn
To buy parking passes
To buy motel rooms'
To buy stupid 'Grey Ts

Buy gas and show up. You don't have to buy anything else on that list.

Well maybe a room depending on where you're coming in from.

Reactions: 2 people
Coaches Need Us

Yep,
To buy tickets
To buy popcorn
To buy parking passes
To buy motel rooms'
To buy stupid 'Grey Ts

You don't have to buy any of that for the Spring Game

Reactions: 1 person