Is practice closed to the media today?

Notice the lining of our front four, the cornerbacks, and the safety. One cornerback is standing sideways. I think we are going to see formations offensively and defensively, that we aren’t use to. A different type of squad that will be faster, tougher, and stronger and ready to play. I already think all of the players that are there now, has already learned the system, and we are going to see it.:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Notice the lining of our front four, the cornerbacks, and the safety. One cornerback is standing sideways. I think we are going to see formations offensively and defensively, that we aren’t use to. A different type of squad that will be faster, tougher, and stronger and ready to play. I already think all of the players that are there now, has already learned the system, and we are going to see it.:rock:
That because they are playing cover 3.... The Cornerbacks are playing a shuffle technique.

Actually there could be a couple things happening... It could be one of three things.
1.) Cover 3 crank
2.) cover 0 with a blitz from the corner and the star (slot defender blitzing) [Cover 0 is normal cover 1 in this system]
3.) or a Cover 0 Double the slot call

"This is incredible! They got the guards in the backfield! The center's on the right! And the quarterback isn't even there! "

Reactions: 4 people
Actually there could be a couple things happening... It could be one of three things.
1.) Cover 3 crank
2.) cover 0 with a blitz from the corner and the star (slot defender blitzing) [Cover 0 is normal cover 1 in this system]
You’re right. I’ve seen Alabama run this in the last few years. You can tell that this is the setup that they are going to run. I’d love to see some five two munster and a five three munster mixed in with those packages with some blitzes coming from anywhere.

Reactions: 2 people
Poster on VQ who claimed to be in attendance said Tyler Byrd was back on defense.

Reactions: 3 people

I'd put those expectations in timeout for a while....

v06LG.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Poster on VQ who claimed to be in attendance said Tyler Byrd was back on defense.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. That's what spring football is all about. He could play on either side if the ball next season.

1.) Cover 3 crank

You love madden don't you?

That wouldn't surprise me at all. That's what spring football is all about. He could play on either side if the ball next season.

Yeah. I've heard sitting on the bench is pretty similiar in Helton and Sherrer's systems.

VN Store

Back