Bold predictions for Orange&White game.

EricberryFAN

GO VOLS MAN!
Let's hear what some of your bold predictions are for next weeks orange and white game and what you'll be paying close attention to?

Prediction #1: It will happen on a weekend.
Prediction #2: At least one of the teams will wear orange jerseys.
Prediction #3: Neyland Stadium will be the venue.
Prediction #4: The Volunteers will win.
Prediction #5: The game will generate a significant amount of traffic on VN.com.

I know I'm going way out on a limb with these guesses, but I still feel pretty confident about it all. Far more confident than I felt with my March Madness bracket, for sure.

Go Vols! Win!

Reactions: 2 people
In reality.

#1: I think JG looks good very vocal and sharp, surprises a few people even though I'm not sure he's ready to be starter mentally. Will Mcbride opens a few eyes against the 2's, might see a few bolts of lighting on the field, guy has an arm.

#2:O-Line really is that bad without Trey. Continues to struggle and changes a few times during game to include the new D-line(convert) guys and walk ons just to try and figure something out.

#3: secondary being Pruitts baby looks totally different. 2 defense interceptions.

#4:Linebackers really shine under new system even though Dline might struggle to figure it out.

Just some predictions, again could be just talking out of my small big eared horse.

Reactions: 5 people
Watched Clemson's Spring game. Played like a real game.Their coach believes it gives players valuable experience that you can not get in practice. Butch just did not get it.

Reactions: 4 people
There will be new coaches along both sidelines.

1 group of coaches will get their 1st WIN as Tennessee coaches.

We might hear the greatest song ever played 1 or 2 times.

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back