I'm not sure what to say...

Hairy Vols

But I've never wanted to punch someone in the bajingas as much as I do this man.. Yeah he's a Champion of Life alright..

Attachments

• IMG_20180413_044417.jpg
    IMG_20180413_044417.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 477
Reactions: 3 people
You all wanted rid of him, yet still follow him around like a bunch of 12 year old girls after Justin Beaver. Go ask to be on the yearbook committee or something.

Reactions: 66 people
Butchabama. He's a natural. (Maybe was working for them the past five years)

Sorry. Lost control. 9 and 3, 9 and 3... Serenity Now!!!

I don't see hating someone and wanting to cause them such physical pain because they tried and failed. It turned out that Butch is not a good coach at this level, but he bought into UT completely, dedicated 5 years of his life to it, and cut ties to his first staff trying to improve the coaching staff. His cliche's were annoying and embarrassing on a national scale, I will give you that. But he wanted to succeed as much or more than any fan, he just didn't have it in him.

Reactions: 17 people
You all wanted rid of him, yet still follow him around like a bunch of 12 year old girls after Justin Beaver. Go ask to be on the yearbook committee or something.

And guys like you just happen to show up in every similar thread whining about it. That is the real head scratcher for me.

Who gives a rats ass, we wanted him gone. Why care if he's bringing Nick Saban coffee every single mornin he's not cut out to be a head football coach. I sure as hell don't and people still posting about is insane. It's like filing for divorce and seeing your ex go off and marry someone you hate. You filed for divorce so who the **** cares. Just how I see it

Last edited:
But I've never wanted to punch someone in the bajingas as much as I do this man.. Yeah he's a Champion of Life alright..

Why? He is not in Knoxville any more. That should be good news.

By the way, to answer another question in this thread. The person he is posing with runs a clothing store in Tuscaloosa and posted that she knows that he is a "Champion of Life", but she was happy to seel him some Alabama clothing.

He's gone....Give it a rest!

I know it's so much easier to continue to blame others. Many here loved him early saying he was bringing UT back. He had highly rank recruiting classes and a 9 win season with great players coming back and blew it! LET'S MOVE ON!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back