Dominick Wood-Anderson is our secret weapon.

benzod

Tried to post video, but screw it. This dude fits the bill. His most impressive asset is he doesn’t care to hit or be hit. Guy can block as good as any TE I’ve seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Tried to post video, but screw it. This dude fits the bill. His most impressive asset is he doesn’t care to hit or be hit. Guy can block as good as any TE I’ve seen.

Can he catch a football and maybe run with it? Thinking that might be a fairly important asset to have as well.

Reactions: 1 person
I just watched video on him and he looks to catch and run with no problems. Lined up wide some and caught the ball down field quite a bit.

Reactions: 2 people

He should make a good LB or PK. We'll see where he gets put come fall practice.

Reactions: 2 people
So is he going to be academically eligible? Thought I heard that may be an issue when he signed with us on NSD.

So who is going to throw the ball to him? Or is he just going to be a blocking TE to give JG time to absorb a sack?

Dude took 31 hours in a semester to be eligible, that’s insane. I don’t even know how it’s possible

g3ZaK.gif

Reactions: 4 people
hahaha Well its not actually. Is that the story, as long as this kid is on campus I'm not going to complain. 31 hours. LOL

31 hours is not that many, especially for one semester. When I was in Engineering school at Tennessee, I would average between 28 to 30 hours credit for 4 years. It just means one has to apply oneself. However, I did not have to put up with cell phones etc.

Last edited:
I just watched video on him and he looks to catch and run with no problems. Lined up wide some and caught the ball down field quite a bit.

Wait, so UT has a TE who can catch and run with no problem? Amazing. Championships...

VN Store

Back