Chance Hall Adamant He Will Return for Vols

We need him BAD!!! If we can get him and Trey healthy I would feel alot better about our Offense!!! :rock::rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
We need him BAD!!! If we can get him and Trey healthy I would feel alot better!!! :):rock:

Apparently he should be good to go for fall
Pruitt left little doubt Tuesday, though, when noting that he and Hall both fully intend for the player to return from his recent knee surgery, and he hinted that the player might have been able to return at some point this spring if last another couple of weeks.

Reactions: 1 person
Think that he will slide inside to OG?

dunno. iirc, he's more of a tackle, but if you get smith back, do you leave him at G or move him to LT? hard to say. Smith was his best last year as a G, but you have to think his future is at LT.

Richmond at RT.

i think Hall finds a home at G, and can back up at T.

jmo.

Reactions: 3 people
Need him worse than a dead dog needs drug off!

Seriously I hope he is rehabbing as good as he can, and using this time to get his upper body strength off the charts!!

sure hope he can return...Trey too...need all the help we can get...:thumbsup:

GO VOLS!

From a depth/talent perspective TKjr is the only one we can currently afford to miss.

Fingers are crossed that they all come back 110%!

I’m gonna take an opposite view he should give up football so that he can walk for the next 20 years or face double knee replacement surgery.. got a long life ahead of him

The injuries have been sad. If this line had a healthy experienced Jack Jones, Chances Hall and a better Trey Smith it changes the whole landscape of the line. It's sad a few awful seasons of S&C have decimated a ton of talent.

Reactions: 2 people
The injuries have been sad. If this line had a healthy experienced Jack Jones, Chances Hall and a better Trey Smith it changes the whole landscape of the line. It's sad a few awful seasons of S&C have decimated a ton of talent.

Agree,it's unfortunate that alot of these kids will live with these injuries the rest there lives.I understand its football,but I think most feel sum of the injuries could have been advoided if we had all around better coaching.

Agree,it's unfortunate that alot of these kids will live with these injuries the rest there lives.I understand its football,but I think most feel sum of the injuries could have been advoided if we had all around better coaching.

No way .. most injuries especially knees are due being bent the wrong direction or a huge amount of weight causing a collapse of the structure

would like to see a starting 5 of richmond smith johnson hall tatum

Hadn’t thought of that before. I keep keeps keeping Smith at RG. I guess I sorta forgot about Tatum because I want Hall at RT so much. That, and I wonder where Jahmir Johnson will end up.

Whatever Butch was doing wrong, he did care about the players and give them the time needed to recover from injuries. Heck, he was so weirded out about GT chop blocking that he played our defense a yard or so back from the line of scrimmage.

Best case situation for the OL this year is probably:

Richmond LT
Smith LG
Locklear C
Hall RG
Tatum RT

That’s our best 5 right now, I would think. Maybe swap Carvin with Locklear at C? If the plan is to get our best 5 all out there at the same time then Richmond, Smith, Hall, and Tatum all have to be out there at once. No way around it.

Best case situation for the OL this year is probably:

Richmond LT
Smith LG
Locklear C
Hall RG
Tatum RT

That’s our best 5 right now, I would think. Maybe swap Carvin with Locklear at C? If the plan is to get our best 5 all out there at the same time then Richmond, Smith, Hall, and Tatum all have to be out there at once. No way around it.

Johnson at C

No way .. most injuries especially knees are due being bent the wrong direction or a huge amount of weight causing a collapse of the structure

If your conditioning is poor, technique is poor and you're out if position it increases the risk if injury.

The rash of injuries were not just bad luck.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back