Banks breaking his own ankles.

Coach Punk

I’m not actually a coach
Lab Rat
Getting ready for the season. This makes my ankles hurt.

[twitter]983509088620433409[/twitter]

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Great looking athlete, putting in the work. Excited to see this guy suit up in a game.

I know I'd be much slower and would probably fall down,but that don't seem very impressive to me. I do give him credit for working during the offseason trying to improve himself.

Reactions: 1 person
He will be less likely to tear an ACL if he does this and remembers to eat his jello and vitamin C AN HOUR BEFORE.

I know I'd be much slower and would probably fall down,but that don't seem very impressive to me. I do give him credit for working during the offseason trying to improve himself.

Good RB representation of John Currie scouring the country for our next football coach.

Don't want. Clearly can't get going North and South.

I am a little curious why you think he can't get going North and South. He was practicing jump cuts and changing direction in sand. It was not flat sand which makes it even worse because your feet don't grip as well when you try and accelerate. Also, this is a major calf workout, heck it probably works his entire lower body.

I have seen his film he can definitely run North and South , he picks his knees up when he runs (known as high stepping) a lot of backs do not do that in open field which is why they get tripped up by toe tackles.

This kid has a chance to be a threat as a freshman if he can add a little more mass and keep his speed. If he gets going down hill he will be hard to stop.

Try doing that in sand and I guarantee you will be impressed by what he was doing.

VN Store

Back