is trey smith ok?

Trey is good, he's just sitting out spring practice as a precaution.

He will be back for fall, ready to maul.

Reactions: 23 people
Thank God and I mean literally. Glad the young man is ok. We have to have somebody upfront that likes to eat fellow hogmollies upfront.

Reactions: 3 people
Trey is good, he's just sitting out spring practice as a precaution.

He will be back for fall, ready to maul.

We all hope so, but your hopes aren't facts. Rumor is he is dealing with a blood condition, which as we know has ended the careers of many athletes.

He is being medically evaluated and is not allowed contact while his condition is monitored.

No one knows anything because no final prognosis has been issued.

Reactions: 7 people
We all hope so, but your hopes aren't facts. Rumor is he is dealing with a blood condition, which as we know has ended the careers of many athletes.

He is being medically evaluated and is not allowed contact while his condition is monitored.

Unnecessary criticism.

Since we don't know, there's no reason to assume he won't be back as planned.

Reactions: 1 person
Unnecessary criticism.

Well, if he wanted us to know, it would be public knowledge. Since it isn't, everybody needs to respect his privacy. If you care about him, pray about it.

Reactions: 10 people

:lolabove:

I have to laugh at your comments. You allege someone does not have FACTS (you want facts) and then you go on to say "RUMOR is ..."

Reactions: 12 people
Unnecessary criticism.

Huh?
It would be unnecessary except for the post I specifically responded to. The fact that he is out for the spring is reason to be concerned and not make bald assertions like "he'll be back."

Unnecessary criticism.

You can assume that but the post in question seemed to state it as fact with no wiggle room and no source. Based on the reported issues there is a real possibility he may not return. If you know otherwise then please link it so we can all read it

I have to laugh at your comments. You allege someone does not have FACTS (you want facts) and then you go on to say "RUMOR is ..."

You apparently don't realize there are unfounded rumors versus reasonable speculation.

You can laugh all you want, but what I said complies with the best information we have right now.

This board has too many people that think they can create reality by clenching their fist, squinting and wishing really, really hard and then making a bald assertion. I don't know any UT fan on this forum that doesn't want TS back, but wanting it isn't going to make it so.

There are two potential outcomes. He'll be back. He won't. The supposed health risk he is facing is real, like it or not.

CJP said after practice ALL of the injured including Chance Hall are expected to be back and went so far to say if spring practice were extended (which obviously it can’t be) a couple weeks that several of the injured would be able to practice....now that’s the HC...so....

I’ve seen this movie before. Coaches are hoping for a miracle.

You like dramatic, overwrought movies huh? :)
images

You apparently don't realize there are unfounded rumors versus reasonable speculation.

You can laugh all you want, but what I said complies with the best information we have right now.

This board has too many people that think they can create reality by clenching their fist, squinting and wishing really, really hard and then making a bald assertion. I don't know any UT fan on this forum that doesn't want TS back, but wanting it isn't going to make it so.

There are two potential outcomes. He'll be back. He won't. The supposed health risk he is facing is real, like it or not.
Now I am laughing even harder! You first use the word "rumors" and now you are changing your futile reasoning to "reasonable speculation". When did "reasonable speculation" become facts? Sounds like "rumors" to me. :eek:lol:
Better quit while you are behind! Not saying what issues surround Trey. Only a few people really know the "facts" and you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing, spreading "reasonable speculation" ... In my book those are "rumors"!

Reactions: 9 people
Now I am laughing even harder! You first use the word "rumors" and now you are changing your futile reasoning to "reasonable speculation". When did "reasonable speculation" become facts? Sounds like "rumors" to me. :eek:lol:
Better quit while you are behind! Not saying what issues surround Trey. Only a few people really know the "facts" and you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing, spreading "reasonable speculation" ... In my book those are "rumors"!

This is the funniest **** I've read in a while.

Do you even proofread your posts prior to posting? The oxymoron in your last sentence is horrendous.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back