How upset will you be if we lose to WV?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Extremely disappointed?

Understanding it’s part of the rebuilding process?

Wanting to fire Pruitt? (Blue font)

I’ll only be disappointed if we get blown out and don’t put up much of an effort.

Reactions: 3 people
pissed we should not lose to west virginia. we owe steriod grier a beating. a loss will tell us what kind of coach pruitt is. we should never tolerate a coach that can't win out of conference games against mediocre opponets. especially when you have almost 9 months to prepare. a loss means we have some coaching issues first year coach or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
About as upset, as I'll be when the first person tries pointing out that Saban lost to ULM and that Pruitt is his clone

Reactions: 10 people
pissed we should not lose to west virginia. We owe steriod grier a beating. A loss will tell us what kind of coach pruitt is. We should never tolerate a coach that can't win out of conference games against mediocre opponets. Especially when you have almost 9 months to prepare. A loss means we have some coaching issues first year coach or not.

LazyYellowishBlackfly-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 18 people
Have a buddy at work who's a Big WVU fan already trash talking saying they WVU will run up 40 points on us. I hope we lay the wood to them.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd be upset. Not "Fire Pruitt" upset, but definitely upset.

Opening with WVU this year makes me think of the Dooley season where we opened with NCSU and everyone was so worried.

Its going to be more about how we look and played than win or lose. We play a good solid game and lose a close one, I won't be too upset. We trail the whole game and lose by 14 +, I guess I'll live, but it won't make me feel any more confident that we got what we needed in Pruitt.

I'll always be disappointed, and upset when we lose.

Reactions: 14 people
Upset. Mad as bama. Sorry for the language.

Altho wouldn’t be ready to fire anybody. Maybe a matress.

pissed we should not lose to west virginia. we owe steriod grier a beating. a loss will tell us what kind of coach pruitt is. we should never tolerate a coach that can't win out of conference games against mediocre opponets. especially when you have almost 9 months to prepare. a loss means we have some coaching issues first year coach or not.

Mediocre? West Virginia is projected to be the best team in the Big 12. It would be a major upset if we win.

Reactions: 6 people
Sorry fellas, but WVU is gonna beat us easily. They have a nice team.

conventional wisdom agrees with this.

the good news is WVU isn't a great defensive team.

the bad news is they should be pretty damn good offensively.

and we have no idea what we're gonna look like either way.

i look for a fairly high scoring affair, WVU probably wins by somewhere between 8-10 pts.

and they'll have fans in Charlotte. big orange nation needs to show up.

If Tennessee beats the spread it could be considered a rare moral victory that does indeed give the team a boost going forward. If the game were tomorrow I would be interested in the over number.

the bad news is they should be pretty damn good offensively.

Thats an understatement, theyre going to have one of the best offenses in the country.

Tennessee on the other hand will be playing their first game with a new head coach with a completely new defensive system

To expect a win is insane.

Reactions: 5 people
If Tennessee beats the spread it could be considered a rare moral victory that does indeed give the team a boost going forward. If the game were tomorrow I would be interested in the over number.

champions of life with 5* hearts know all about moral victories, and their lack of rarity with the UT football program the last few years.

our program has been built on moral victories the past 5 years.

if we lose, we lose.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back