Fulmer getting an extension as AD

I’m glad to see UT alums who have the knowledge and experience getting senior leadership positions. I also like Phillip and believe he should have been selected instead of Currie.

Reactions: 6 people
i have no real issue with this. just don't understand the timing.

People on this board saying he was five and out. Might be the general sentiment in the fandom. This quashes that. Along with the Haslam BOT stuff, job security is ALWAYS timely.

Reactions: 2 people
People on this board saying he was five and out. Might be the general sentiment in the fandom. This quashes that. Along with the Haslam BOT stuff, job security is ALWAYS timely.

i saw a lot early on that thought 2 and out...

i think this is probably a good thing for the allotted amount of time.:thumbsup:

He ain’t ever coming off the hill again 😁😁😁😁😁. I’m happier than Doug Matthews. right now

Reactions: 7 people
I thought Fulmer was a horrible backward choice at least according to the ASU AD. Haven't heard him chime in today. I think he's got his hands full at the moment with that "elite" FB hire he landed out there! LOL.

Reactions: 1 person
The same people who were screaming for him to be fired are now praising the powers that be for extending him to 4 more years....If Pruitt fails Fulmer won't fire him...It will take an act of congress to get him out of here...Lets just hope he lights it up and gets us back to glory

Reactions: 3 people
What's a few more million between friends right Bev?

Hasn't been that long since they finished paying off his buyout for tanking the football program in the first place.

Reactions: 4 people
Currie out (legally). Fulmer gets extension.
confused as to why anyone would see it as more complex as this. Until Currie got officially fired Fulmer was interim. Any ad is gonna be hired on a muti year contract but u can't hire one till u fire the other.

One domino drops the next one falls

VN Store

Back