There is a storm coming from Tennessee watch out SEC

The last couple predictions of storms coming from Tennessee have turned out to be drizzles. Personally, I've stopped listening to these predictions but I always have the rain gear on standby.

Reactions: 22 people
Based on Vols Lack of Oline or Dline, or CBs or WRs or etc.. our storm warnings are kinda like the ones where they close schools and the next morning there is zero snow on the ground.. Until I see it, I wont believe it.

Reactions: 6 people
I feel like it is more the butterfly affect. You know, a butterfly flaps it's wings in Africa and we end up with a hurricane in the US. This year will be the butterfly wings flapping.

I feel like it is more the butterfly affect. You know, a butterfly flaps it's wings in Africa and we end up with a hurricane in the US. This year will be the butterfly wings flapping.

Firstly, it's Effect. And it takes time for the butterflies wings in Africa to bring a storm here. So, I am not breaking out the hip waders until the drought is over.

May now not be DAC but it's still awesome!!!...I think VOLS really do got the best fans man...how many 4-8 teams have fans writing songs about em???....I tell u...only one baby!!!!...Go Vols!!!!

Firstly, it's Effect. And it takes time for the butterflies wings in Africa to bring a storm here. So, I am not breaking out the hip waders until the drought is over.

That was kind of my point. It will take a lot of time but this may be the season things start getting set in motion.

Yawn. The whole fan base minus a few Kool-aid drinkers are sick of hype. Time for results.

Bowl game this year and next year we have an easy schedule, drawing BYU for non-con and Miss State (at home) from the West. I expect 9 wins minimum in 2019.

Then to start off 2020, I want to see the Vols go into Norman, Oklahoma and whoop OU’s azz.

Reactions: 6 people
Very late reporting. Tony Paul did that song over 2 years ago along with many others. This media reporter must live in the past. Just saying

The last couple predictions of storms coming from Tennessee have turned out to be drizzles. Personally, I've stopped listening to these predictions but I always have the rain gear on standby.

Pretty much this.

This stuff happens every year, and with every new coach. Pruitt might end up being awesome, but after the last decade I'm not "going there" until we see some actual evidence.

And that's not to say if we go 6-6 or worse this year I'm dismissing him; in fact I'm expecting that. But we've had our hopes raised too much in the past 10 years with not much payoff.

Geez it’s like some people think we shouldn’t cheer for our team.

There is a difference between cheering for the team and being delusional.

And don't fall for the "things can only get better" trope because that isn't guaranteed at all.

Hope for the best but expect the worst. This is Tennessee football.

VN Store

Back