Southern Brawn

Nationdom

The secondary will be the best in the league. This team will beat the 8 nobodies and will steal one from UGA, Auburn, Bama.

Reactions: 1 person
I clicked the post thinking there was a Brawny paper towel reference about wiping up after Butch’s mess.

Reactions: 11 people
I usually save this for D4H's crazy and off target predictions but I can make an exception this time...

ohboy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
He left one thread with a crazy post and that wasnt good enough , he done went and started his own thread.

I will hold off any judgments predictions or whatever until I see results on the field this fall. Been down this track to many times the past 10 years. Do we have players? Yep, do we have talent? Yep, but these guys have had a clown show for a coaching staff the past 5 years and I think it will take more than one for us to be really good in the NFL ready SEC.

Edit: thought I was commenting on bruins post but same applies to our secondary.

We make a bowl and I'm happy, anything else after that just gets me more on board with CJP and Co.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm looking at Tennessee's schedule

ETSU
UTEP
Charlotte
South Carolina? (Beat us last year)
Kentucky (beat us last year)
Mizzou? (beat us last year)
Vanderbilt (beat us last year)

Who else on our schedule could possibly be considered a nobody, also Carolina and Mizzou don't at least right now look like they're going to be nobodys.

ETSU
UTEP
Charlotte
South Carolina? (Beat us last year)
Kentucky (beat us last year)
Mizzou? (beat us last year)
Vanderbilt (beat us last year)

Who else on our schedule could possibly be considered a nobody, also Carolina and Mizzou don't at least right now look like they're going to be nobodys.

USC, Mizzou, UK, Vandy, are all nobodies. I don't care if they beat a Butch jones led team and a team that quit.

Didn't OP keep saying we beat Bama a few seasons ago despite the minor detail that they scored more points?

VN Store

Back