VFL films mics up Pruitt at practice

I think as long as the rules are abided by, then it is ok. I’m sure VFL films knew what to do, so there wouldn’t be any trouble.

Video: VFL Films mics up Pruitt for practice

Well! He tells it like it is. I like where we are headed by Sept. The players will get it, over and over again, pushing them to the limit. This staff is teaching them to winning. :good!::clapping:

Thank you for posting this. Excellent example of technical knowledge, coaching, teaching, motivating and challenging. Pruitt is definitely earning my respect.........as are these players!

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you for posting this. Excellent example of technical knowledge, coaching, teaching, motivating and challenging. Pruitt is definitely earning my respect.........as are these players!

Nail on the head!

So far....I think we can all agree we are in better hands...

Substance...

I never really felt the Vols were in good hands with Butch.
With Pruitt, I feel the Vols are in excellent hands.
This hire is going to work out well.

Reactions: 3 people
Sure, there are some holes, but there is also considerable talent. With a new culture and people that know how to coach-up that talent, there's reason to be somewhat optimistic.

The first game could be a stumbling block or a launch pad. If we get by WV, I think we arrive in Athens with as many wins as we had all of last season. It will be a tough stretch following those first four games but I expect fewer sad faces this year than last.

Sure, there are some holes, but there is also considerable talent. With a new culture and people that know how to coach-up that talent, there's reason to be somewhat optimistic.

The first game could be a stumbling block or a launch pad. If we get by WV, I think we arrive in Athens with as many wins as we had all of last season. It will be a tough stretch following those first four games but I expect fewer sad faces this year than last.

Our 2nd string could beat WV

Am I the only one who thinks Coach Pruitt seems a lot like Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights?

Something about the way he talks and manages things is similar. Only hope he has as much success.

Reactions: 4 people
All I can predict is that we'll compete. Fewer lateral passes for a loss of yardage. Perhaps out tight ends being a serious threat and devastating blockers. More time for our QB to make plays and - most importantly - our offense keeping our defense off the field a reasonable amount to rest. More Football - Less Drama!

Our first string couldn't beat Vandy ... for a few years now ... along with we are looking for our first SEC win since 2016 ... and our 2nd string could beat UVW?

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]978359684930338816[/twitter]

Im a wait and see guy, but it's hard to argue that there isn't a fundamental difference in Pruitt and Butch. Substance versus gimmick.

Not to mention the credibility of saying, "I just coached in the last two NC games, and here's what it takes."

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back