Welcome Kenneth George Jr. to the hill cornerback

Looks pretty stout is this photo with Terry Fair.

Attachments

• Kenneth George Jr on Twitter Committed #GoVolvs  @UTCoachTFair @CoachYACJohnso.png
    Kenneth George Jr on Twitter Committed #GoVolvs @UTCoachTFair @CoachYACJohnso.png
    924.6 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: 3 people
did we ever figure out why we keep dressing out the 18 class in the smokey grays if Pruitt isn't going to use those unis?

Reactions: 6 people
did we ever figure out why we keep dressing out the 18 class in the smokey grays if Pruitt isn't going to use those unis?

I was wondering the same thing. If we do keep using them, they need to darken the gray so that it is the same shade as the shoulder pads. Would look much sharper.

Is it just me or does the kid look alot taller than 5'11?Could just be the picture,or the hair lol if so his pops about 5'6.

Reactions: 1 person
Is it just me or does the kid look alot taller than 5'11?Could just be the picture,or the hair lol if so his pops about 5'6.

Terry Fair lists as 5'10". Kid is in cleats compared to sneakers for Fair in the above picture, but there's a considerable difference in height nonetheless.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope he can slobber knock the socks off a receiver or a running back.

Welcome to Rocky Top young man & make a name for yourself.

Wishing him best of luck and will be cheering him on. He’s got some of the best in business that’s going to be coaching him up!

I just read an article about how George got to be where he is, and I think this whole situation is pretty cool. Pruitt is trying to build his own program and George is trying to build his career with no high school resume. I hope he does well.

VN Store

Back