Butch Jones trolling John Currie?

"Just wanted u to know I was thinking of u"...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 12 people
Looks like photo shop, since some of the text looks bigger. Any confirmation this is real?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I think Butch sucked as a coach, but was a great guy. He knows Currie had to do what he had to do. As a teacher I can only slap so many kids before I get fired too.

No, he wasn’t a great guy. Treated a lot of people like crap which is what led to the toxic atmosphere in the building, with the program.

Reactions: 1 person
No, he wasn’t a great guy. Treated a lot of people like crap which is what led to the toxic atmosphere in the building, with the program.

Good grief. Let it go.

I'm sure Pruitt is going to rub a lot of folks the wrong way ... if he doesn't then he isn't doing his job. A HC job is not about kneeling down and making everyone feel good. It is about setting a vision and pushing those that don't follow it out of the way.

Reactions: 2 people
Good grief. Let it go.

I'm sure Pruitt is going to rub a lot of folks the wrong way ... if he doesn't then he isn't doing his job. A HC job is not about kneeling down and making everyone feel good. It is about setting a vision and pushing those that don't follow it out of the way.

1.Simply responding to an inaccurate post.

2. What the hell are you still doing here? Lyle is in Tuscaloosa sweetheart.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back