Alabama helped Currie in coaching search?

I thought this was really interesting too. You can't tell from the email alone, but I wonder if the research Vasey sent over was unsolicited, or if Currie had asked for help? It appears to be unsolicited (the email to Currie begins with "my name is Kyle Vasey").

I thought this was really interesting too. You can't tell from the email alone, but I wonder if the research Vasey sent over was unsolicited, or if Currie had asked for help? It appears to be unsolicited (the email to Currie begins with "my name is Kyle Vasey").
I think it was unsolicited.

If the info they sent Currie suggested Schiano would be a good hire, I wouldn't call that "help".

Reactions: 1 person
Who is Vasey? Never heard of him till now...😫

I think its a place...
images

The true Bama fans are always saying they wished UT was better because nothing was better than the 3rd Saturday in October rivalry in the hay day

I've got a "7" signed by our current AD. None of the gumps were saying it back then.

Our university administration is clearly more inbred than 90% of Bama fans. What’s funny is we guessed half of the stuff that’s coming out now, when all this was going down.

VN Store

Back