FoxSports blasting Ainge over Currie email

Vfl2407

Wow. You don’t often hear direct media competitors trash each other like this live on the air.
FoxSportsRadio Knoxville 10am hosts calling the Sports Animals Ainge an embarrassment over Ainge sucking up to Currie and begging him to buy a car from hm at his other job in the just released emails. :loco:

Reactions: 9 people
Wow. You don’t often hear direct media competitors trash each other like this live on the air.
FoxSportsRadio Knoxville 10am hosts calling the Sports Animals Ainge an embarrassment over Ainge sucking up to Currie and begging him to buy a car from hm at his other job in the just released emails. :loco:

That’s kinda funny lol. Because on WNML, everybody bows down to ainge

What is in the email?

He was begging JC to let him go on the softball trip to Hawaii, although he said he was joking I don't think he was.

Then he sent another email trying to kiss JC a$$ to get inside information to the search

He was begging JC to let him go on the softball trip to Hawaii, although he said he was joking I don't think he was.

Then he sent another email trying to kiss JC a$$ to get inside information to the search

I think the Hawaii trip was one of those ya I’m just kidding around unless you say yes deals.

Hell I did that last weekend. Ya man I’ll help you move in if you buy me a ticket to that concert(half joking, half serious.) would have helped him if he didn’t but he did anyway.

Reactions: 2 people
Ainge being an embarrassment to Tennessee athletics isn't anything new. As previously mentioned by someone here though - a fellow peer in the Knoxville media trashing him is indeed new. Welcome change, FoxSports!

The man has a family to support. Unless he’s done something malicious, then I don’t understand the hate for him.

Reactions: 14 people
Keeping a good rapport with the school he covers AD. Next thread. :boredom:

Reactions: 9 people
Dang note to self don't send the UT AD anymore emails unless I want every one in the world to have access to them. Geez. I will show my ignorance, are all these emails that are coming out supposed to be public info or did someone hack/steal them? Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
Ainge being an embarrassment to Tennessee athletics isn't anything new. As previously mentioned by someone here though - a fellow peer in the Knoxville media trashing him is indeed new. Welcome change, FoxSports!

I like Ainge. I enjoy his show. Is it real sports with Brian Gumble? No, of course not but it’s good for a laugh and the point of view of a player who played in college and professionally. Which is more than a lot of us can say. Now I know he has had his addictions, but he has gotten over them has a wife and family now. To me that’s not an embarrassment to our program. As someone who has seen a family member struggle with addiction and lose that battle, I’m happy for anyone who can over come it.

Reactions: 20 people
Dang note to self don't send the UT AD anymore emails unless I want every one in the world to have access to them. Geez. I will show my ignorance, are all these emails that are coming out supposed to be public info or did someone hack/steal them? Thanks.

I’m wondering when the Hilary Clinton emails to UT will be released?

😂😂😂

Reactions: 3 people
yeah,i don't really get the venom. i think it's a little toolish to do it the way he did. he tries to be funny, and it doesn't hit the mark, so it makes him look like a dweeb. i get that.

but as for the effort....i don't have an issue with it. he works for who he works for, and all i see is a guy trying to build/maintain a relationship he would need to have to do his job.

so, campy, humorless, call him a tool....i'll probably agree. but i just don't have any problem with him using a contact he needs to have, to do his job the way his superiors probably expect him to do it. i mean, that's why he got the gig in the first place.

Reactions: 8 people

Over react much? How is he an embarrassment to our university?

I'd much rather listen to a show hosted by a guy who actually played the game and understands exactly what he is talking about. It's also good to have legitimate contacts in the university and throughout the sports world.

Shows centered on baseless opinions and rants by non athletes who have no contacts or inside information and have to buy time on a low budget radio station are a waste of time. They normally have to try and get attention by attacking coaches, players, and more successful people in the radio business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
I like Ainge. I enjoy his show. Is it real sports with Brian Gumble? No, of course not but it’s good for a laugh and the point of view of a player who played in college and professionally. Which is more than a lot of us can say. Now I know he has had his addictions, but he has gotten over them has a wife and family now. To me that’s not an embarrassment to our program. As someone who has seen a family member struggle with addiction and lose that battle, I’m happy for anyone who can over come it.

Great post.

VN Store

Back