Expect to see news on AD disaster

etcolton

[TWITTER]977032508939362305[/TWITTER]

Media is sorting out 1000s of pages of official documents on butch’s termination, coaching search etc. should be interesting. hold on tight

This just in: If we don't find any real storm all donations of teapots accepted, we'll whistle up a tempest as fast as we can.

Reactions: 5 people
We are about to find out what really happened. Leak after leak will come to light. Will Harlem come to light? What went on during that time?

Reactions: 1 person
The Brady Hoke all-caps text asking for the job is definitely the best part that has come out so far:

"JOHN I HOPE YOU DO KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH I DO KNOW THE ENVIRONMENT WE LIVE IN AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AT TENNESSEE!"

Link

Reactions: 13 people
This made me lmao!

"Fellas/ can't seem to get the ole laptop going this am ‐ can one of y'all come check on it?"

"Hey John, hold the power button down for about 20 seconds and then wait about 10 seconds and push the power button to turn it back on."

No wonder we’ve sucked for the past decade lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
This made me lmao!

"Fellas/ can't seem to get the ole laptop going this am ‐ can one of y'all come check on it?"

"Hey John, hold the power button down for about 20 seconds and then wait about 10 seconds and push the power button to turn it back on."

No wonder we’ve sucked for the past decade lol!
:thud::eek:lol::lolabove::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::crazy::no::no::banghead2::mf_surrender::post-4-1090547912::shaking2::tease2::neener::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

Reactions: 1 person
UT where dysfunctional news never dies. Just curious, is UT obligated to make this information public? Don't know what good comes out of it except good for social media and Feinbaum.

UT where dysfunctional news never dies. Just curious, is UT obligated to make this information public? Don't know what good comes out of it except good for social media and Feinbaum.

It's a State institution. All electronic records like that have to be kept per the law.

Reactions: 2 people

Wow. Typical media bs. Rather than just report on what they know and see and stay neutral, they pick and side and promote an agenda. We know it always happens, but to see actual proof and evidence of it is still somewhat amazing to me. No wonder he was such an ass on Twitter.

And how about Currie calling Tennessee fans “wackos”?

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back