Congrats to Eric Berry

Didn’t know “Edge Rusher” was a position now. Is ESPN just making stuff up for the hell of it now?

Reactions: 6 people
Didn’t know “Edge Rusher” was a position now. Is ESPN just making stuff up for the hell of it now?

It's a way of saying 4-3 DE's and 3-4 OLB's. They have more in common with one another than they do with 3-4 DE's and 4-3 OLB's, respectively.

Reactions: 1 person
I believe Eric Berry had the largest contract for a safety when he was a rookie. When he resigned, they made him highest paid again.

It's a way of saying 4-3 DE's and 3-4 OLB's. They have more in common with one another than they do with 3-4 DE's and 4-3 OLB's, respectively.

I know what and edge rusher is but it’s not an actual position. They should’ve just put LB/DE.

Isnt Jimmy G the highest paid QB? Anyway, congrats to Berry. He is a stud and deserves every penny.

That’s THIS season...and yuh-huh!

2018 is this season?

Jimmy G has the biggest contract ever, but his base salary is only $6.5M in 2018. It's only $17M in 2019...so Cousins will likely be top paid that year, too.

I wish they'd make up a position for me making 19 mil a year..lol. They can call it edge rusher, outside linebacker in the 3--4, or garbage collector for all i care, as long as I get the 19 mil.

2018 is this season?

Jimmy G has the biggest contract ever, but his base salary is only $6.5M in 2018. It's only $17M in 2019...so Cousins will likely be top paid that year, too.

Cousins is guaranteed more and averages more per season. And yes, this UPCOMING season is the 2018 season. And this was in response to you stating that Berry wouldn’t be the top safety in 2018

Last edited:
Cousins is guaranteed more and averages more per season. And yes, this UPCOMING season is the 2018 season. And this was in response to you stating that Berry wouldn’t be the top safety in 2018

Of course I know what season it is, do I have to use blue font? When did I say Berry isn't the top safety? I said Jimmy G wasn't the most paid. You got reading issues.

Of course I know what season it is, do I have to use blue font? When did I say Berry isn't the top safety? I said Jimmy G wasn't the most paid. You got reading issues.

It was in the same post...read it fine. Easy to misunderstand.
Isnt Jimmy G the highest paid QB? Anyway, congrats to Berry. He is a stud and deserves every penny.

It was in the same post...read it fine. Easy to misunderstand.

You play childish games.

He asked a question. I answered the question. No idea why you think my answer was in response to his statement (as opposed to the question) or why you didn't get it with my follow up comment that clarified I was talking about Jimmy G

Last edited:
You play childish games.

He asked a question. I answered the question. No idea why you think my answer was in response to his statement (as opposed to the question) or why you didn't get it with my follow up comment that clarified I was talking about Jimmy G

I wish I was half as clever as you think you are.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back