Where are the big guys? [Quay Picou left the team]

you rather keep the Hurds and Quay's here? F em.. cant handle SEC workouts

Reactions: 7 people
We all knew we were gonna have some kids leave with the new staff coming in demanding different things. There will surely be more.

Reactions: 5 people
Got big boys Emerson, Gooden and Lawless on the way. Like the trade.

Reactions: 7 people
Always going to lose a few probably. If we lose a lot like with Butch every year I'll be concerned this time around instead of brushing it under the rug.

Before learning that he left the team, I was thinking he might be one of the DLs to shift to OL because he had made no progress at DL. Just never showed the right stuff for DL and had a wealth of opportunities.

Reactions: 1 person
He finally put on the weight but is still too small for a 3-4 NT and too slow for a DE. Might have made a Guard.

He didn't fit in to the new scheme, so good luck kid!

Reactions: 2 people
Don’t be surprised if this happens a lot.

Going from lazy practices to hard, dig deep, grind it out practices will cause gut check soul searching for a lot of those young men

Reactions: 3 people
Before learning that he left the team, I was thinking he might be one of the DLs to shift to OL because he had made no progress at DL. Just never showed the right stuff for DL and had a wealth of opportunities.

He was one of three that didn't see as much playing time last year that I saw moving to the OL. I wonder if it was suggested, and that was why he quit just as spring practice was to start.

VN Store

Back