Poll: offensive player under the radar

Who isn’t most under the radar and ready to breakout

• Total voters

HeyHeyUT

Man. Where to start. You could almost put 10 players on this because, End of the day, every player on the offense was a victim of the 2017 slump. Any former athlete on this board knows what a lack of confidence and chemistry can do to performance.

My vote was for JG and second would have been Josh Palmer. I believe that Friends improvement to the line and Heltons ability to develop a QB (along with a huge chip on his shoulder) are gonna add up to a good year

Note: I didn’t list M Callaway because I don’t think he is under the radar. We all are expecting a good to great year.

Edit: much respect for those who vote Bumphus. Future star. Just don’t know if he will play above DWA

Last edited:
Latrell Williams is my pick. Pocket Rocket type. Hope he can find a way on the field this year could be a gamechanger type of player for us that nobody really talks about

Reactions: 1 person
Latrell Williams is my pick. Pocket Rocket type. Hope he can find a way on the field this year could be a gamechanger type of player for us that nobody really talks about

I should have added him as a 7th choice. I think a lot of people would agree with ya

I went with Brandon Johnson even though he’s not under the radar really. I think he’s a good possession receiver for us and with our line questions he will be the recipient of a lot of quick passes or at least get a lot of opportunities to make plays.

Too difficult a question to answer. Who isn’t most under the radar?

Reactions: 2 people
Why is Richmond even listed. Expecting him to finally put it all together is like D4H not being delusional

VN Store

Back