Spring Practice today

mitzustu

Where is the excitement! I’ve been gone since the end of the season. Expected to see a thread on the start of practice today and don’t.... maybe I am just missing it??

Reactions: 1 person
I think people are so fatigued from the disaster that was 2017. I'm excited but I'm not surprised that there isn't more enthusiasm.

Reactions: 7 people
I think the relief is so great that all of us are basically crying with joy.

This is the first year in a long that I have logged on and there are threads on page one that have no new posts for a couple weeks.

Reactions: 4 people
We talkin bout practice. Practice. Not a game. Not a game. Practice.

No but seriously I'm stoked for updates.

Reactions: 5 people
As soon as all the breadcrumbs from practice updates and videos start coming out, the anticipation and excitement will ramp up. All the residual nasty of last season will wash away.

Reactions: 6 people
Where is the excitement! I’ve been gone since the end of the season. Expected to see a thread on the start of practice today and don’t.... maybe I am just missing it??

Being a Vol fan is like being an abused Spouse! You forgive and forgive and just when you think they have really "Changed this time"....the Vols come home Drunk and beat you up again!!! :blink::blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
Being a Vol fan is like being an abused Spouse! You forgive and forgive and just when you think they have really "Changed this time"....the Vols come home Drunk and beat you up again!!! :blink::blink:

:post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:Funny stuff there man!!

Reactions: 1 person
This is the first year in a long that I have logged on and there are threads on page one that have no new posts for a couple weeks.

After the continuous, relentless disappointment that is UT athletics, our fan-base has sadly grown numb.

I have optimism that we will not be last in the SEC this year however, and we will definitely make a bowl game.

Reactions: 3 people
As a fan base we are fatigued.

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO, DITTO, and DITTO. Burned out from high expectations and low results. I'm orange to the bone, always have been, always will be, but I've taken a wait and see attitude. I'll have no more huge let downs. Just rolling with the flow. If we do good, fine. If not, just chill.

Reactions: 5 people
My nads still hurt from Saturday

Me too man.
I’m sitting here in Atlanta only five miles away from the site of the Sweet Sixteen.
I had my plan to try to get a cheap ticket for Thursday ruined by a 98 year old woman in a wheelchair.
Don’t fool yourself.
That ball never should have gone in except that she willed it to do so off of that crazy bounce. :thud:

Reactions: 6 people
I enjoyed following this basketball season so much that football hasn't even entered my mind. I will slowly get more into it, but basketball is still fresh on my mind. Once Fingers puts out updates, things will change.

I expect spring practice will be a lot quieter without Mr Microphone and his hype machine running the show. The hope is that all the players show a lot of improvement and even in the new coaches first season we can have a winning record.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back